Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey LolkingAFK,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we already have a Chicken-themed map (that also has a similar build), this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: The build is not good. Personally, it feels like not a lot of effort was put into it. You just made a very basic pixel art chicken in the corner of your map. It is devoid of proper detailing and shaping. It's not a build that we would accept.
  • Parkour: I don't believe the parkour fits the easy difficulty as it's way too short for an easy and incredibly easy. I suggest you make it to 20-40 jumps and buff the map a bit so that it fits the difficulty. Furthermore, the parkour was also very boring to do as you used the same 2 jumps throughout the entire map: 1b/2b wool jumps and ladder jumps. It proved to be very enjoyable. You need to use a wider variety of jumps (and blocks) to make your map fun to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.