Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Justice_James06,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a lot of tower-related maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't see a build. The "towers" you built aren't towers, they're just single pillars with ladder jumps on them. That's unacceptable due to our requirements. We don't only want parkour, we also want a central build that portrays your theme. And then you integrate your parkour into said build, not have it float around.
  • Parkour: The parkour was easy and short enough for the easy difficulty. But, it was next-level repetitive. You basically used the same corner-ladder jump for the entirety of your map. It was incredibly boring to do. You need to incorporate a wider variety of blocks/jumps into your parkour so that it is enjoyable.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.