A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Name: Pink_Bovine, A Pink Cow#1902 (Discord)
Map name: The Destruction of Lunaris Temple

Plot: /plot v Pink_Bovine 2
Difficulty - Easy Insane
Jumps: 106

About the map: An ancient temple dedicated to Lunaris, the moon Goddess. The Old Gods have awaken and are rampaging to destroy the world order. The build is based on the Pantheon in Rome, modified a little bit

Unique feature - the Puzzle Rooms! - I think this is a nice touch, please feel free to do em' as you do.

Thank you in advance!
Pink/Cow :)
Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.17.51.png
Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.18.42.png
Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.19.27.jpg
Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.21.21.png
:mc_e_92: Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.17.51.png Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.18.42.png Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.19.27.jpg Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 12.21.21.png

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Pink_Bovine,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is somewhat original I would say, there are other maps with this architecture style like the Parthenon (which already exists unfortunately), as well as many other temple maps. However, I wouldn't say that the build matches the architecture style that you're going for necessarily, aside from the columns, the rest of the main temple structure is a bit plain and doesn't have that ancient style feeling to it. The build is very spacious, but the temple :pepegaAim: from the small shrine with the moon in the center. There are some aspects that are very confusing, such as the green things on the floor, and the hands don't really feel cohesive with the rest of the build. To explain better, the hands don't feel like they have enough size or strength to destroy the temple itself.
The parkour is another story. Firstly, the parkour doesn't really make use of the whole build very well and only really takes up pieces of the outer walls and front of the map, which doesn't help with the temple itself feeling very empty. I would try to consume more space on the build so that your parkour can also have a clearer path. In addition, the parkour also had some real issues with difficulty consistency. Some sections felt very smooth but also extremely easy for an insane map, while others were very precise or confusing, such as the barrier section. I also felt the parkour was somewhat varied, but not mixed very well in some sections. For example, there were sections of the map where the parkour repeated the same jump several times in a row (half neups) or the same block was used in the same way many times (ladders).
There are also various skips in the map, where the first section can be skipped with speed. I will not list these, but be wary of skips in the future when people are testing!

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.