Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey hmanbob,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of dungeon-related maps currently on our server, this is a very unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. Besides dungeon builds being highly unoriginal at this point in time, your build isn't even a proper portrayal of a dungeon. It's just this large stone square with no floor and a bunch of floating parkour. That just isn't attractive. You have to put more effort into your build.
  • Parkour: The parkour's length and difficulty were fitting for the hard difficulty, even if it was a little on the easier side. But, the parkour had a lot of issues, these being: barriers and lack of variety. Your barrier usage was not good as it was unlabelled and all over the place. And, your parkour was mainly comprised of the same blocks/jumps (such as ladders for example).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.