Rejected The Fat Controller (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaWomboss

Ratings
32 1
Hi guys! This map is based off of the fat controller from Thomas the Tank Engine, a powerful cosmic being who watches over and is in charge of the trains. He is feared by all, and those who disappoint him are brutally melted down and dismembered in the fiery scrapyards of hell. He is truly a power to be feared, and thus deserves this honor.

This is my second collaboration between my boi BootzMC, he has the honours of making the parkour.

Builders: DaWomby and @Bootz
Name: The Fat Controller
/Plot v DaWomby 1
Medium Map

2021-12-02_21.14.51.png
2021-12-02_21.15.01.png
2021-12-02_21.15.13.png

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges. Please be patient as this may take some time.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map has been REJECTED.
The theme of your map is original, so good job on that!
The build is accurate and detailed; however, we would like to see a change in the eyes and the interior (if possible).
The parkour is the main concern. We would like to see a rework of most of the parkour.

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to message me on discord Hayley#1882
We hope to see maps from you in the future!
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.