Rejected The Grass Block - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Build: 3/5. Very nice build, but huge block theme parkour is no longer accept.
Parkour: 2/5. Although I didn't test it, from the picture, you only use fences, ladders, cws and normal blocks. Mods likes more kinda blocks in the map, cuz it can make your parkour more fun. You can use enchanting tables, piston head, plant pot, water, lava, cobweb, daylight detector, etc.

NoLifeNoWife

VIP
SupaX_
SupaX_
VIP
Build: 3/5. Very nice build, but huge block theme parkour is no longer accept.
Parkour: 2/5. Although I didn't test it, from the picture, you only use fences, ladders, cws and normal blocks. Mods likes more kinda blocks in the map, cuz it can make your parkour more fun. You can use enchanting tables, piston head, plant pot, water, lava, cobweb, daylight detector, etc.
Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, NoLifeNoWife

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
Theme: Unfortunately from first glance your theme seems to be a sort of 'floating island' type parkour theme, sadly this theme is quite overused and is most definitely not an original parkour map theme. I like how you made a huge Minecraft block but it seems very simple from the exterior and isn't necessarily attractive.

Build: As previously mentioned above your theme on the exterior/build is quite simple and isn't necessarily attractive, for the interior you did a pretty good job but it felt a little too filled/messy in my opinion I got a little confused at times.

Parkour: The parkour length did somewhat match that of a medium difficulty parkour map but unfortunately your parkour variety is very simple and I didn't really notice any unique parkour jumps or any interesting blocks incorporated into your parkour.
Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.