The grind

CosmikPandaz

Ratings
Hey, I’ve been grinding mana to try and trading for cubits in hope of getting vip rank but It’s been 3 days and I’m at 1.71cubits idk if it’s worth the grind should I stop and upgrade to god maybe? Or keep going. Thanks

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Getting cubits is a lot of mana and it’s going to take a bit, are you voting to get the mana from that or just buying them? I don’t think you should give up but usually people who use them gamble to get a lot!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I vote as often as I can, and what do you mean by gamble? like how do they gamble it?
Doing coinflips etc but I don’t see it much on parkour, but you can go to other realms and do it since cubits are global!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
VIP is very worth it if you get it in mana compared to the higher ranks passed skilled. Save for it. Also keep looking to buy cubits whenever you can cause not a lot of people sell them and most people don’t sell them in large quantities. Also yea keep voting cause that’s free cubits so you might as well. I wouldn’t coinflip but that’s just me.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Doing coinflips etc but I don’t see it much on parkour, but you can go to other realms and do it since cubits are global!
You don’t see coinflips often on parkour because they don’t exist on parkour lol

firsaan

ELITE
firsaan
firsaan
ELITE
Ratings
KEEP THE GRIND GOING BROTHER! <3