jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Eh it’s alright. I think they should probably change the speed thing though. Speed 7 feels unnecessary

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
I didn't like it honestly. Though I beat it with much less deaths then I did with Haunted (24 Deaths in 28 Minutes), I didn't LIKE it.

And wtf with that speed VII.

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
It's my favorite apart from the speed segments. I thought most of it was well done and had much less annoying segments than other champion maps. I'm surprised you guys don't like it!

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
It's my favorite apart from the speed segments. I thought most of it was well done and had much less annoying segments than other champion maps. I'm surprised you guys don't like it!
It was decent excluding the speed part. Thats all I can say.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The speed sections are unfortunate. There was no way for us (the parkour builders) to test those sections with speed prior to submitting the map, and we could only hope that they would work as imagined. Needless to say they didn't, so we hope they can be amended. I speak for everyone in saying that I'm still so grateful that the map was accepted at all, and we're grateful that everyone's playing it

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
The speed sections are unfortunate. There was no way for us (the parkour builders) to test those sections with speed prior to submitting the map, and we could only hope that they would work as imagined. Needless to say they didn't, so we hope they can be amended. I speak for everyone in saying that I'm still so grateful that the map was accepted at all, and we're grateful that everyone's playing it
You guys did a great job! Hope to see more champ maps from you guys in the future.

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
You guys did a great job! Hope to see more champ maps from you guys in the future.
Yea, I could still never make anything that great. KEep it up!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
I finally completed it!!! The map was amazing!!! I raged alot because I wasn't ready for the difficulty but it really really challenged me. Took me 3 hours and ended with 713 deaths haha. The builds were amazing but the parkour was deadly. I suffered on cp 10 the most took me about an hour with 100 deaths but other than that it really was amazing!! I need to work on this map alot more before being able to not rage on it!!!

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
The map was amazing, it just needs some tweaks now that it is implemented. I know Ewout mentioned he felt some changes should be made, but you guys did a phenomenal job Tas, Ewout, and everyone. I enjoyed it (other than the speed XD) and will need to practice to get a good time!

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
i havent played it yet but damn there seems to be some controversy

xenobite

Ratings
Except for the speed and soulsand I actually really liked the map.
Speed has already been said, and the soulsand is just buggy as always, especially when trying to keep momentum.
Some parts are also really annoying tho, especially the 2nd and 3rd cp where I always hit my head somewhere and failed some annying jumps

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
180 5
You definitely have the speed effect for too long.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43