khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
What is light without a place of darkness?

I have pondered this question for considerable amounts of time. It seems both poetic and inherently cruel that all great things require their antithesis be present so that they may shine, or even exist. Greatness cannot be recognized without the sour backdrop of normality, nature cannot be appreciated without its looming industrial counterpart, food is never hunted by those who have never run hungry. To describe my present condition as tepid would be an understatement.

It was in this state of unease that I found something that changed the entire dynamic of the discussion at hand, something that folded all established cards, wiped the slate clean. This was, of course, The Home Depot Ceiling Lighting Aisle. Although the surrounding area was well lit itself, this particular aisle rose above all others as a beacon of what is possible, and what possibility can truly entail. With no place of darkness in sight, this aisle still exuded a temperate and near tangible light. This moment struck me with a fervor. Perhaps not as great as it may have been if enshrouded with expansive darkness, this aisle was but the zenith of this light, and an inquiry to my question. Not the greatest, but undeniably, wholeheartedly great. I cannot help but feel there is a wonderful comfort in being only great.

Names: khirina and Doobix
Map name: The Home Depot Ceiling Lighting Aisle
Plot: /plot v khirina 12
Jumps: 22
CPs: 4
Diff: Easy

2022-06-28_14.00.27.png

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
i am in awe of the home depot ceiling lighting aisle

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
mom help come pick me up im lost in The Home Depot Ceiling Lighting Aisle

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
who tryna kiss in the Home Depot Ceiling Lighting Aisle?

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
*Intercom noises* There is a lost child in aisle 12, please come pick them up

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi khi,

I'll be putting your map into ongoing to be reviewed with the rest of the map judges. This may take some time so please be patient <3

Thanks for the submission,
~Ana

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
Hi khi & doob,

Im sorry to tell you I'm rejecting your map.

The theme is original good job on that.
The build appears a bit messy (although accurate to what you're trying to portray) and it makes it hard to be able to detect the parkour because of the build.
The parkour is also quite lazy and boring, it blends too much with the build and doesn't have a secure path that is easy to follow.

Thank you for your submission
Have a wonderful day,
~Ana

Status
Not open for further replies.