ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
As of right now, the Nuke on the black market of KitPvP serves no purpose other than having the ability to complete the prestige.

The "Nuke" never kills anyone and only causes noise pollution to all players.

My suggestion is that when the Nuke is called in, the player who calls it in has 10 seconds, once the 10 seconds are up, anyone within a certain block radius(10 blocks?) of the player who called in the nuke, will take a significant amount of damage. The nuke would for sure kill anyone using kit fight. I feel like there would be too much backlash if it instantly killed a player in Gset but it should do like a lot of damage to them.

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hello

What an interesting suggestion! As I am currently collecting suggestions for KitPvP, I will add this one to my list as well and if you have any further suggestions you can contact me on the forums or on discord [Lavendel#4574].

Have a nice day/night!
~Lav

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
As of right now, the Nuke on the black market of KitPvP serves no purpose other than having the ability to complete the prestige.

The "Nuke" never kills anyone and only causes noise pollution to all players.

My suggestion is that when the Nuke is called in, the player who calls it in has 10 seconds, once the 10 seconds are up, anyone within a certain block radius(10 blocks?) of the player who called in the nuke, will take a significant amount of damage. The nuke would for sure kill anyone using kit fight. I feel like there would be too much backlash if it instantly killed a player in Gset but it should do like a lot of damage to them.
it should just be removed. It’s pointless and just lags the server

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Yeah gotta agree after re-reading. Let us know if you have more @ntc. ❤️
weaponizing it would only make it worst. imagine people calling mini nukes all the time because they actually deal damage

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
it should just be removed. It’s pointless and just lags the server
I've never experienced server-side lag whatsoever from someone calling in the nuke and I've never heard anyone complain of actual server freezes or lag because of it. It must be your pc struggling, fps wise.

weaponizing it would only make it worst. imagine people calling mini nukes all the time because they actually deal damage
Considering its 1500 mana, it wouldn't exactly be a common occurrence. It would actually add some variety at least. Removing it would just remove yet another thing from a server that's already struggling with content.

+ removing it would remove the whole purpose of one of the prestige challenges, that would have to be changed completely if it was removed.

So unless you're planning on coming up with a whole new prestige challenge, Texans? or maybe you want to remove prestige?

As I said though, it would be best for it to only kill people in kit fights, not Gset players, so I really do not see a problem. This way it would actually do something, adding content, instead of just removing everything.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Ooh I have an idea for the nuke

The person who calls it gets damaged by the nuke and must survive to be able to prestige 0uo