The Last One..

Matthew794

Donator
Ratings
28 4
I promise. It's the last one. The last, no other will be after it. The last one there will ever be.

That is, if you refer to my introductions..

Hello Minevast!
My name is Qeer, or [, as some people know me,] Matthew. I am an American gamer who enjoys things like ehm, ehh, games.. I also enjoy skateboarding and scootering (is that even a thing?!), socializing and being anti-social, food, and Coke (a-Cola).

I've received various titles across my time on Minevast (leaning on to 2 years in just about 3 months), such as Dephracture, LegoLego5683, Fexolity, "most mature kid ever" (not deserved), and, as my personal favorite title that Dacon probably uses: 10-year-old-kid-who-has-gotten-staff-3-times-and-applied-about-8-times-and-begged-for-Helper. Yes, it's true.

Begging was a common thing for me back then, I was only 9... Anyways, I'm moving on to 11 now, and I absolutely hate shots, making this the worst birthday ever (maybe..?).

I want to make a few promises: I won't apply anymore (maybe once), so this will save Dacon for a looooooong time. And I won't be a brat/begger like some people may remember me as.

I know, so depressing.

I hope this made you laugh.
From, 10-year-old-kid-who-has-gotten-staff-3-times-and-applied-about-8-times-and-begged-for-Helper. a.k.a, Qeer c: