Closed The lost mine - medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
hey Sonnebonne, I decided to take a look at your map and I have a few comments: Firstly, the theme for your build is unoriginal, as there are many Mineshaft themed maps that exist already. Your build is intriguing, however feels incomplete. Later on in the map the floor opens up into the void, and most of the interior hallways are not covered by anything, leaving everything exposed on the outside. A lot of the inside is also undetailed and flat. The parkour is also a bit of an issue, as there is very little jump variety throughout. The maze areas and the empty parkour-less hallways don't break up the areas well. There's also the weirdly confusing checkpoint placement after the area with the back and forth ladder jumps. I do not see this map getting accepted right now, we all look forward to whatever you make next! -1

sonnebonne

VIP
sonnebonne
sonnebonne
VIP
Thank you very much for the feedback. It was my first parkour map and I had fun building it, so it haven't been a waste of time. I'll try again sometime and really consider your feedback!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello sonnebonne,

I will be closing this submission as it appears you have removed it from your plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.