Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hello Cubers! I am so sorry for posting this late, but better late than never!

Community News
After nearly 3 months, @Josh/P2, @Sekushi, and @Lollipop56 have had their staff applications removed from the application section. Whether or not they've been accepted is unknown nor can I make any presumption.
@anaxrocks dropped the March 2022 monthy recap. Huge congratulations to all winners, staff selections, etcetera!
@Dacon and the rest of the @ManaCube staff team have dropped the Spring Update/Festival, featuring new mobs, special currency, and items!

Weekly Interviewee - @Jxson

1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?
I joined Manacube in 2014 when it first started and the reason I joined was because there was a server prior to MV that Dakota was admin on before he made MV that I used to play on as well so I ended up migrating with him!

2. What is your favorite realm and why?
My favourite realm has and will always be Parkour, as it was the birth of the server and Parkour is like the one thing I'm relatively good at. Although because I joined so early, I have maxed out Survival twice, Skyblock, Olympus too :)

3. Who is your favorite forums member?
My favourite forum member is @Swrds, he's a g.

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play Manacube)?
I usually get high in my free time or just go to the pub with my mates lol

5. What's your favorite video game (Minecraft can't be an answer)?
Detroit Human was such a good game, played all the storylines for several months when it came out.

6. What's your hot take? (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
I think the direction the MCU is going in is still gonna end up being fire when we get to Phase 6. I think people are just dramatic about all the movies and shows that have been released since Endgame and just enjoy being chronic haters. My favourites so far were WandaVision and Moon Knight and Eternals, and I think Secret Wars will outsell the Endgame saga.

Weekly Meme
1680569688948.png

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1