Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hello, I am so sorry for posting late again, but without any more delay, here's what this week's got for us!

Community News
@Swrds and @ManaCube dropped the Easter Crate, featuring four different colors of armor, new weapons, cosmetics, and more!
@ILeftTheGame_ began a (uniquely formatted) cubit giveaway!
@Lollipop56 and @Josh/P2 have had their staff applications accepted! GGs on Helper1

Weekly Interviewee - @Bunni
1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?
On forums it says I first joined in 2018 but I didn't actually start playing here until November last year when Earth was reset. I know that some ex-colleagues that have played & worked here and since my previous server is ded af (rest in peace xd) I decided to give mana a go ^-^

2. What is your favorite realm and why?
Earth is definitely my most played and has some of my favourite mana players <3 Towny was also a gamemode that my partner loves so that definitely helped when choosing a realm to main.

3. Who is your favorite forums member?
Umm, I dont think that I have one, but if anyone Chem ^-^

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play Manacube)?
As sad as it is I love League of Legends, I do spend a ton of time on that. Otherwise I work casually and I spend lots of time with my very cute cats <3

5. What's your favorite video game (Minecraft can't be an answer)?
Umm, I think all time favourite is probably Skyrim or League of Legends

6. What's your hot take? (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
Spaghetti is overrated

Meme
1681091391791.png

Last edited:

Bunni

Dedicated Member
PATRON
CupOBunnies
CupOBunnies
Patron
Ratings
247 36