Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Hey all, sorry for posting this late yet again, but at least it's same-day!

Community News
Nothing, literally nothing that I could find. :cry:

Weekly Interviewee - @VAL
1. When and why did you start playing ManaCube?
I started playing manacube roughly in 2017 when Survival was still called Kingdoms. I played Survival mainly but travelled around the server getting to know the community.

2. What is your favorite realm and why?
Survival will always be my Home Realm, I love the community and the way i can create a party with amazing builds without having to actually build the land to build on, Plus i love to explore the wild and try to keep it as survival as i can for myself.

3. What keeps you coming back to ManaCube?
I havent really left, I stay because of some of the most amazing times in my Minecraft Playing have been here. I got to know alot of amazing people and still keep in contact with them even if they dont play . And the ones that are still here are the reason i stay. I have so much respect for Dacon and the Team that create manacube content and keep the server running, I know some people might think otherwise and thats ok.

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play ManaCube)?
I like to read and make music and help with special needs services where i live , giving support and information to families in need. I find it to be really rewarding and makes me feel i am giving something back to those who need it the most.

5. What's your favorite video game (Minecraft can't be an answer)?
At the moment i am playing Sons of The Forest and am really enjoying it, I dont usually play anything other than MC but im learning to extend my game play to other games and genres.

6. What's your hot take? (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
Not all that glitters is gold! Make sure to treat others the way you really want to be treated and remember to tell your family and friends you love them

Meme
1681623091209.png

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
:mad:

where is "interesting essential post: MAKE THIS ILLEGAL"