Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
720 117
I've run out of ways to say "hi," so why don't we just get started?

Community News:
@TeamJacob announced a building competition for an empty area of Earth's PvP area
@Blurpyfied won @ChocBar 's heart in this year's iteration of "Love Notes" (I wrote last week's newsletter before the announcement of the winner)

Weekly Notable Thread:
Nobody :-(

Weekly Interviewee: @SSM_GOD
1. When and why did you start playing Manacube?
July 2019. Was looking to network my human trafficking business and realized the anominity of online was perfect and I could hide my true purpose through minecraft online multiplayer server. Also there are no good prison servers anywhere but by the time I gave aether some time, I was already getting bullied and needed to make BlackPTNL eat his words

2. What is your favorite realm and why?
atlas olympus. Most vulnerable people play atlas. Ez money. Why do you think people "quit" ??? They're clearly still alive. They're clearly addicted. It's because I kidnap them and sell them. Oly allows you to play in more ways than the other gamemodes. Personal mining adventure, monthly mining competition, leaderboards, milestones, stats build up, global stats competitions ye ye ye. You can ez afk and be "one of the best players" or you can play and be "one of the best players" or you can do both, like me, and be the best player.
I've created the current personality of olympus.

3.Who is your favorite forums member?
senzjinx. An active member of kitpvp noticed many problems on the gamemode. Kept proving solutions but nothing was being fixed. Started complaining about the issues and was told "if you're so upset, why don't you become staff and fix them" by staff. SO WHAT DID THEY DO ??? Became staff. Was active and engaged. Realized nothing could be fixed- kitpvp is seen as an auxiliary server. Like that one pain of shoes you have that you won't throw away, because they're shoes, but you'll never wear them. This is one reason why I'll never be staff (but I'm getting admin promo tomrow)

4. What do you like to do in your free time (other than play Manacube)
I don't have free time. I am busy with school and work from 6am to 630pm and that doesn't include assignments. I should go to sleep but I come on to manacube to be rude and disrespectful. When I'm doing something else I'm managing my waste management company, managing my rental properties, camping, backpacking, mountain climbing, fishing, cooking, woodworking. I live my life busy because I have purpose

5. What's your favorite video game? (Minecraft can't be an answer)
I only play minecraft.

6. What's your hot take (please keep it away from politics and things of that nature)
if i ever fucked up, i didnt. that was perfection.

How do I become perfect like you even if I already tried???
seek first to understand before being understood

Weekly Meme
1676759853400.png

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
981 875