Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Hello! I have made another parkour map! And I would like to be it looked over!

Parkour Info:
Parkour Name: The Mariana Trench
# of Jumps: About 93
Difficulty: Medium
# of Checkpoints: 3
Testers: Joeyism, ForeverTeletubby, and SlashMuteJJ
Creator: YourMushey

Pictures:
/plot h:5 YourMushey to see the full preview of the map! (/creative also since its on the creative server)

Attachments

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Mushey,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, I really liked how it went into different layers and had a little back story/information.
- The build itself is not attractive at all when seen from the outside. It's pretty much just a big box with different layers of colours. When building a course, make sure it looks somewhat attractive. This can be easily achieved when building an organic build or structure. Take a look around the parkour world for some reference.
- The map and jumps remind me of an adventure map, which is a good thing. The jumps are not too straight forward and have some variety, although there could be more different type of jumps used; fence, water, ladder and many more. Also, make sure to not use too many barriers as they can confuse a player, especially when being in adventure mode.
- The length suits the medium difficulty, but is leaning towards hard, considering a lack of checkpoints combined with the jump difficulty.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.