Triece

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Triece
Triece
Patron
Ratings
101 6
Season 10 has been going on for almost a year now and it's on its last leg. Many players have quit kit completely or gone inactive, yet many players would gladly come back to play a new season, if done right and released sooner rather than later.

Season 10 Overview:

- The Spawn map was small but entertaining to walk around
- The pvp map was rather big, but the locations were cool, some people liked the map and some didn't (mainly due to the void)
- Koth Events were fun, but the rewards were terrible and thus the competitive side of it died down over time
- Teamfights (used to be very fun. current state is not)
- The Community (way more of a welcoming and chill place compared to other servers)
- Gset loadout (prot 3 sharp 3 as the max was good)
- The Void (was your friend at times but overall awful for kitpvp and completely ruined the whole meta of the season)
- Grindable Achievements/Goals: mana fairies were awesome for players starting out, the black market provided a lot of good reasons to grind, the achievements were good but some were very time/money consuming, and prestige levels as well were very rewardful.
- False plugin/command advertisement: Private Arenas were highly advertised in prestige levels but were never a thing, perks for ranks such as commands were always very weird when listed on the store for kitpvp (/pets, /powertool, /bottle, /ext, /repair, /ping), duel queue never worked, there were also a few times the server had crate key themes and kit didn't get the crate.
- Crate Keys: The rewards were usually not worth it at all, which prevented it from being too pay to win, but still there would be no point in buying crate keys to get unenchanted diamond armor, 900 mana, gsword, or a money pouch.
- Duels: Duels are a necessary feature for kitpvp servers and some modes were very fun but others were annoying to play due to lag or poor pvp mechanics (also the fact that you could pearl into a tree and camp there for 20 minutes)
- Endermen Warps Around the Map: Neat feature and gave a reason to collect the crystals, but getting a lot of crystals could take a lot of time.
- Scamming: The Rules for scamming were very unclear between whether or not trade scamming and auction house scamming are allowed.
- Squads: necessity, but need more features (upgrades, more perks, etc) and better squad player count. A Squad's player limit was 10 but there were no enforced rules about teaming with more than that and it led to squads have way too many players.
- Money: Prices for almost everything were too much, it's too easy to blow all your money on buying soups, speed pots, fire res, XP bottles, diamond pieces and enchants because they're all too expensive. Most players rely on the coinflip plugin to make their money, which is fun, but addicting and inconsistent. The economy has been in bad shape overall for a while.
- Bugs and Glitches: Big Topic that needs to be talked about. Mana did a good job at preventing dupe glitches and game-breaking bugs, however, there were so many lag issues and glitches that often made the server unplayable. Glitches like getting stuck in a block (extremely common), eating your sword when souping (was fixed after a long time, thankfully), pearls not landing, and more.
- Server Performance: To go along with the last point, the season was too laggy, I don't run the server so obviously I don't know about how it's being hosted and how much space is dedicated to kitpvp, but it's been said that it's a low amount.
- Anticheat: basically non-existent, way too many hackers were roaming around the server and the best solution would be to upgrade the anti-cheat/buy a new one instead of trying to have staff ban every hacker.

Kit draws in a lot of players daily, too many to have all these issues, and too many to be less functional than gamemodes on manacube with fewer players. (not that the player count decides if it is better or not) Too many players stopped playing this season for a handful of reasons. There is a common theme when talking to formerly active kit players: They stopped playing due to the season not being fun anymore, tired of all the bugs, etc. But overall mana kitpvp had fun moments and would definitely return given a new season, and play actively. A lot of players are hesitant to believe a new season will come anytime soon due to the length of Season 9 (nearly 3 years) and this season is only approaching 1 year, even though it could greatly benefit from a new season.

I never played Season 9 and I don't know what the player count was like but I think it's reasonable to say that one of the main reasons Season 10 had a good player count throughout the season was due to the global pandemic in Covid-19. Many people were in lockdown and had more free time to spend on their computers, which helped spike Minecraft's numbers as a game entirely. This pandemic is still going on around the world but it won't last forever. Many players are bored of Season 10 and just need something new. Mana should take advantage of this time where people are still spending more time at home and if they can manage to release a new kit season soon, it could really take-off well if done right.

Here's what a new season could include to attract players:

- Less lag: work on upgrading the server performance (obvious suggestion but is extremely important) As well as pvp mechanics, better hit detection, and knockback.
- Better anti-cheat: another obvious topic that needs to be addressed as the number of cheaters this season made a lot of players turn away from kitpvp, and for a while, it seemed like the staff team itself was tired of all the hackers and didn't want to deal with kitpvp anymore
- Squads: needs more features, more reasons to be competitive, proper squad limits. Squads with a smaller player max might be better. Not being able to team with players in other squads could make it more competitive, but it would be hard to enforce. (example: the beginning of season 10) Nobody wants to fight a 5v20. Perhaps a squad ally feature where you can ally with one other squad. A squad shop to buy perks and upgrades like money multipliers for kills, being able to turn off squad pvp, extra squad titles/roles.
- Leaderboards: Add more leaderboards like Koth Points, Squad Top's for other stats than just Kills (kdr, play-time, balance, etc)
- No Void: clear complaint about Season 10. Add more kiting spots to use. The central idea is that someone should not be able to safely sit in a box/cubby and just endlessly knock other players into the void to die in.

- Kits: Rework the kits. Make the weekly kit better, make a new daily kit that is semi-good. Add more kits that can be bought with mana and make more ways to gain mana. Give Kit fight fewer arrows to bow spam with, or no bow at all (unlikely
- Prices: Make the shop items cheaper than what it was in season 10. Items like potions, pearls, gaps, soups especially.
- Rarity: make items like punch 2 bow's harder to get. Gsets are another controversial topic, some people think they should be less rare and others think they should be more rare.
- Events: Incorporate more Kitpvp events besides Koth
- Duels: Make better duel kits, many people have had good duel kit suggestions like spleef and a gset kit. New duel maps, don't have maps with trees for people to pearl into and sit there for 20 minutes.
- Map: Update the map more throughout the season, or have a few maps for the season and rotate so it's not just one map the whole time.
- Seasonal Vault: Not sure if this was a thing at the end of Season 9 and the start of Season 10 but make a small vault with like 2 rows for people to carry some items over (Excluding items like armor)
- Rewards: Add better prizes to crate keys, and add more crates like Koth Crates, Vote Crates, etc. Make prizes for top weekly and monthly stats like most kills, top squads, best kdr, killstreaks.
- EOTW: a fun way to end season 10 could be to host a big FFA event where everyone has to gear up in their best stuff to drop with one life and try survive the event. When the event starts all pv's would be wiped for the next season aside from season vaults and teaming would be a disqualification. The winner of the final event could be rewarded with a certain amount of in game coins at the start of the next season (like 20k-50k)

These are all suggestions created not just by myself but a handful of other players. The most important thing is that the staff team communicates more with the kitpvp community. They should ask for these kinds of suggestions and hold votes to see what the people do and don't want. I know that's the whole point of the forums pages but people don't want to keep writing forums posts with suggestions that have no action taken beside the occasional duel kit added.

If there is one thing that the server needs to take away from this post is that kit needs a reset soon. All of the suggestions are just ideas, the only ones that are more than just suggestions, but rather necesseties, are to fix the lag + bugs and get rid of the void. Kit could be left completely same way it is right now but as long as the lag and bugs were fixed and a reset happened, kit would improve drastically.

Conver

Ratings
75 25
Totally agree with all points given my friend, you are 100% right about this.

I hope the Admins and staff team of Manacube can realize we are here to help and assist them. We love the server and want to help!

Diff3rent

MVP+
Diff3rent
Diff3rent
MVP+
Ratings
36 2
I agree with most statements that Triece has put up here and I think a new season would be great hope to see some action

_aleksi_

Dedicated Member
Ratings
79 15
I like the void aspect but it should be a little easier to clutch or wait for ur pearl to land so it should be a bit longer, also anticheat is a must
They should remove void or get back the old void so your pearls can take time to land. Over 80% of my gset deaths are cuz of the new void.

Samara__

ELITE
Samara__
Samara__
ELITE
Ratings
77 5
Good noon,

I read through your post and it is very detailed and informative. Personally, I am not a kit player, but taking a look through what you wrote, I believe that it is a good suggestion. This could gain some more traction if you forward this to staff or kit-staff. I'd suggest LilKayla since she's awesome at forwarding issues and suggestions to admins. Right now, other servers appear to have resets coming up soon, but I'd like to see this happen in the future.

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
Completely agree. The kit has too much neglect and barely any attention given server wise.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
EOTW would be great
also removing coinflips completely(coming from #1 profit in coinflips)

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Season 10 has been going on for almost a year now and it's on its last leg. Many players have quit kit completely or gone inactive, yet many players would gladly come back to play a new season, if done right and released sooner rather than later.

Season 10 Overview:

- The Spawn map was small but entertaining to walk around
- The pvp map was rather big, but the locations were cool, some people liked the map and some didn't (mainly due to the void)
- Koth Events were fun, but the rewards were terrible and thus the competitive side of it died down over time
- Teamfights (used to be very fun. current state is not)
- The Community (way more of a welcoming and chill place compared to other servers)
- Gset loadout (prot 3 sharp 3 as the max was good)
- The Void (was your friend at times but overall awful for kitpvp and completely ruined the whole meta of the season)
- Grindable Achievements/Goals: mana fairies were awesome for players starting out, the black market provided a lot of good reasons to grind, the achievements were good but some were very time/money consuming, and prestige levels as well were very rewardful.
- False plugin/command advertisement: Private Arenas were highly advertised in prestige levels but were never a thing, perks for ranks such as commands were always very weird when listed on the store for kitpvp (/pets, /powertool, /bottle, /ext, /repair, /ping), duel queue never worked, there were also a few times the server had crate key themes and kit didn't get the crate.
- Crate Keys: The rewards were usually not worth it at all, which prevented it from being too pay to win, but still there would be no point in buying crate keys to get unenchanted diamond armor, 900 mana, gsword, or a money pouch.
- Duels: Duels are a necessary feature for kitpvp servers and some modes were very fun but others were annoying to play due to lag or poor pvp mechanics (also the fact that you could pearl into a tree and camp there for 20 minutes)
- Endermen Warps Around the Map: Neat feature and gave a reason to collect the crystals, but getting a lot of crystals could take a lot of time.
- Scamming: The Rules for scamming were very unclear between whether or not trade scamming and auction house scamming are allowed.
- Squads: necessity, but need more features (upgrades, more perks, etc) and better squad player count. A Squad's player limit was 10 but there were no enforced rules about teaming with more than that and it led to squads have way too many players.
- Money: Prices for almost everything were too much, it's too easy to blow all your money on buying soups, speed pots, fire res, XP bottles, diamond pieces and enchants because they're all too expensive. Most players rely on the coinflip plugin to make their money, which is fun, but addicting and inconsistent. The economy has been in bad shape overall for a while.
- Bugs and Glitches: Big Topic that needs to be talked about. Mana did a good job at preventing dupe glitches and game-breaking bugs, however, there were so many lag issues and glitches that often made the server unplayable. Glitches like getting stuck in a block (extremely common), eating your sword when souping (was fixed after a long time, thankfully), pearls not landing, and more.
- Server Performance: To go along with the last point, the season was too laggy, I don't run the server so obviously I don't know about how it's being hosted and how much space is dedicated to kitpvp, but it's been said that it's a low amount.
- Anticheat: basically non-existent, way too many hackers were roaming around the server and the best solution would be to upgrade the anti-cheat/buy a new one instead of trying to have staff ban every hacker.

Kit draws in a lot of players daily, too many to have all these issues, and too many to be less functional than gamemodes on manacube with fewer players. (not that the player count decides if it is better or not) Too many players stopped playing this season for a handful of reasons. There is a common theme when talking to formerly active kit players: They stopped playing due to the season not being fun anymore, tired of all the bugs, etc. But overall mana kitpvp had fun moments and would definitely return given a new season, and play actively. A lot of players are hesitant to believe a new season will come anytime soon due to the length of Season 9 (nearly 3 years) and this season is only approaching 1 year, even though it could greatly benefit from a new season.

I never played Season 9 and I don't know what the player count was like but I think it's reasonable to say that one of the main reasons Season 10 had a good player count throughout the season was due to the global pandemic in Covid-19. Many people were in lockdown and had more free time to spend on their computers, which helped spike Minecraft's numbers as a game entirely. This pandemic is still going on around the world but it won't last forever. Many players are bored of Season 10 and just need something new. Mana should take advantage of this time where people are still spending more time at home and if they can manage to release a new kit season soon, it could really take-off well if done right.

Here's what a new season could include to attract players:

- Less lag: work on upgrading the server performance (obvious suggestion but is extremely important) As well as pvp mechanics, better hit detection, and knockback.
- Better anti-cheat: another obvious topic that needs to be addressed as the number of cheaters this season made a lot of players turn away from kitpvp, and for a while, it seemed like the staff team itself was tired of all the hackers and didn't want to deal with kitpvp anymore
- Squads: needs more features, more reasons to be competitive, proper squad limits. Squads with a smaller player max might be better. Not being able to team with players in other squads could make it more competitive, but it would be hard to enforce. (example: the beginning of season 10) Nobody wants to fight a 5v20. Perhaps a squad ally feature where you can ally with one other squad. A squad shop to buy perks and upgrades like money multipliers for kills, being able to turn off squad pvp, extra squad titles/roles.
- Leaderboards: Add more leaderboards like Koth Points, Squad Top's for other stats than just Kills (kdr, play-time, balance, etc)
- No Void: clear complaint about Season 10. Add more kiting spots to use. The central idea is that someone should not be able to safely sit in a box/cubby and just endlessly knock other players into the void to die in.

- Kits: Rework the kits. Make the weekly kit better, make a new daily kit that is semi-good. Add more kits that can be bought with mana and make more ways to gain mana. Give Kit fight fewer arrows to bow spam with, or no bow at all (unlikely
- Prices: Make the shop items cheaper than what it was in season 10. Items like potions, pearls, gaps, soups especially.
- Rarity: make items like punch 2 bow's harder to get. Gsets are another controversial topic, some people think they should be less rare and others think they should be more rare.
- Events: Incorporate more Kitpvp events besides Koth
- Duels: Make better duel kits, many people have had good duel kit suggestions like spleef and a gset kit. New duel maps, don't have maps with trees for people to pearl into and sit there for 20 minutes.
- Map: Update the map more throughout the season, or have a few maps for the season and rotate so it's not just one map the whole time.
- Seasonal Vault: Not sure if this was a thing at the end of Season 9 and the start of Season 10 but make a small vault with like 2 rows for people to carry some items over (Excluding items like armor)
- Rewards: Add better prizes to crate keys, and add more crates like Koth Crates, Vote Crates, etc. Make prizes for top weekly and monthly stats like most kills, top squads, best kdr, killstreaks.
- EOTW: a fun way to end season 10 could be to host a big FFA event where everyone has to gear up in their best stuff to drop with one life and try survive the event. When the event starts all pv's would be wiped for the next season aside from season vaults and teaming would be a disqualification. The winner of the final event could be rewarded with a certain amount of in game coins at the start of the next season (like 20k-50k)

These are all suggestions created not just by myself but a handful of other players. The most important thing is that the staff team communicates more with the kitpvp community. They should ask for these kinds of suggestions and hold votes to see what the people do and don't want. I know that's the whole point of the forums pages but people don't want to keep writing forums posts with suggestions that have no action taken beside the occasional duel kit added.

If there is one thing that the server needs to take away from this post is that kit needs a reset soon. All of the suggestions are just ideas, the only ones that are more than just suggestions, but rather necesseties, are to fix the lag + bugs and get rid of the void. Kit could be left completely same way it is right now but as long as the lag and bugs were fixed and a reset happened, kit would improve drastically.
My exact thoughts. Kit 11 is needed.