Sevno

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Sevno
Sevno
Patron
Ratings
84 25
With the newest Void Update players go back to their cheap tactics of camping edges. Camping edges to escape takes no skill at all and everyone does it. Fighting is pointless since everyone just runs to cheese spots where you can freely point a bow at an edge to secure your safety. With the newest void update you can't even clutch pearl since the void one ticks you. My friend tubbytoes tried pearling back to a ledge and his pearl would've landed but the void just one tapped him. Here is a clip of that happening :
The new void in kitpvp is very problematic, a void for the kitpvp gamemode is a just a poor idea. Previous kitpvp seasons didn't have a void so there weren't any problems regarding this matter in the past. Also the only people who brought up and complained about the void update that tp's you back without killing you is one clan not the whole server. You shouldn't revert an update because of one clan who spammed all of their members to complain until you change the update its not very fair.

Zeneside

ELITE
Zeneside
Zeneside
ELITE
Ratings
15 6
Every point in this post is facts The new update is just stupid and ruins our experience it rly needs to be fixed or just add barriers to the void so its not a thing anymore. New map maybe ?:>

Furger

ELITE
Furger
Furger
ELITE
Ratings
14 3
+1 i have died to people camping in the void camp spots just waiting for me to peek so they can shoot me off into the void.
This should not insta kill u or add barrier blocks around the map.

OllieSutty

ELITE
OllieSutty
OllieSutty
ELITE
Ratings
72 36
With the newest Void Update players go back to their cheap tactics of camping edges. Camping edges to escape takes no skill at all and everyone does it. Fighting is pointless since everyone just runs to cheese spots where you can freely point a bow at an edge to secure your safety. With the newest void update you can't even clutch pearl since the void one ticks you. My friend tubbytoes tried pearling back to a ledge and his pearl would've landed but the void just one tapped him. Here is a clip of that happening :
The new void in kitpvp is very problematic, a void for the kitpvp gamemode is a just a poor idea. Previous kitpvp seasons didn't have a void so there weren't any problems regarding this matter in the past. Also the only people who brought up and complained about the void update that tp's you back without killing you is one clan not the whole server. You shouldn't revert an update because of one clan who spammed all of their members to complain until you change the update its not very fair.
Whether it be there or not, the void shouldn't instantly kill you. Now clutch pearling is very difficult and almost pointless. Where as will the old void, where is would actually give the time for your pearl to land it was much better.
With a void that was like the original, and that spawned your loot where you were last. It would fit both sides, as you would still kill the player, and also get the loot.

Ratings
8 2
I will say that you do have a fair point. The void update is beneficial to solo players, however it SHOULD be a little bit longer before you die so you can land clutch pearls. Fair points.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Also the only people who brought up and complained about the void update that tp's you back without killing you is one clan not the whole server. You shouldn't revert an update because of one clan
Hey clan seems to be the only people on the server who don’t like the void killing you. This point of yours is just hypocritical.

TimeIsOut

ELITE
TimeIsOut
TimeIsOut
ELITE
Ratings
74 27
Fighting is pointless since everyone just runs to cheese spots where you can freely point a bow at an edge to secure your safety.
In order for a player to get to the “cheese spots” they need to put themselves on the edge of the map whilst being chased from behind. The player that is chasing from behind can take a bow shot at them to knock them off the map fairly easy, and since “you can’t even clutch pearl” the player who is running should get one tapped by the void.

IIRyanII

MVP+
IIRyanII
IIRyanII
MVP+
Ratings
I agree. Nice post!