Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
My username is: GUYGUY442
My map's name is: The Normal Blocks Dropper
The pics are down below
The warp name is: GUYGUY442
The difficulty is: medium.

I very very hope my map will be accepted, please.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ratings
Hello!

First of all I'm not a judge, and this is just my personal opinion ^^

Theme: I don't think "stone" is a right theme for a map, wheter it is a dropper or a parkour map.

Build: The dropper is too short (~40 blocks fall), which mean that you can actually go down the obstacles little by little, instead of falling the right way. Anyways, the build resembles the theme.

Fall experience: This was actually fun play, and i would agree this is a medium diff dropper.

My recommendations:
- "Stretch" the dropper in order to add more space between obstacles and to make sure the first one is at least 23 blocks lower than the start point.
- Keep the idea of the stone theme but change the name to something different and add more block variety.

Good luck and happy map building!!

Last edited:
Ratings
Hello!

First of all I'm not a judge, and this is just my personal opinion ^^

Theme: I don't think "stone" is a right theme for a map, wheter it is a dropper or a parkour map.

Build: The dropper is too short (~40 blocks fall), which mean that you can actually go down the obstacles little by little, instead of falling the right way. Anyways, the build resembles the theme.

Fall experience: This was actually fun play, and i would agree this is a medium diff dropper.

My recommendations:
- "Stretch" the dropper in order to add more space between obstacles and to make sure the first one is at least 23 blocks lower than the start point.
- Keep the idea of the stone theme but change the name to something different and add more block variety.

Good luck and happy map building!!
Thank for replying i will take your tip and i will add stuff to my dropper.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello GUYGUY442,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't really original, we have droppers themed on biomes and blocks already. The build is also not very attractive, it just feels like a box of randomized worldedited cobblestone and stone, etc. we usually would like to see some intricate design as the walls or organics, structures, etc. to enhance the visuals in the dropper and make it very unique.

As stated above, the dropper is also very short and fairly easy to complete by going down slowly (which is a fair way to make a dropper if that's what you desired), the fall is also easy enough and fits the easy or medium difficulties for a dropper. In the future, I would recommend making your dropper 2-4 times the height of this one.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.