Rejected The old parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
first starts in a dilapidated house , then it goes to hover platforms and so on until the end (It costs me 2 hours to do so)

(also that I have a texture pack)
2016-09-17_12.25.08.png

DIFFICULTY = EASY

Last edited:

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
This parkour map is very confusing, does not have our parkour system taken in it, no pressure plates on the end, and the ladders aren't needed since you can do /checkpoint on parkour, also you can basically skip the entire parkour map in many ways. Also the theme is not very clear and does not it with the map. I also love it how you mention an impossible jump that is possible xD. Next time I'd suggest trying out our Parkour server before making a map, and kind of know how things work, thank you for submitting.

Note: I am not a map judge

JJgaming_YT

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
I know that this will not get accepted.
It is confusing and people can cheat a lot

I am not a map person.

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
I am going to have to reject this map as I don't think that this plot exists anymore. I have tried going to /plot visit inventorh2o but there is no plot that exists. Plus, judging by the screenshot, the parkour course does not seem to be very well built or aesthetically pleasing. If you still would like me to check it out, feel free to PM me. I am sorry, but thank you for submitting!

Status
Not open for further replies.