Rejected The Quest For The Diamond Sword Parkour! (Medium Rated)

Do You Think This Is A good Idea For A Parkour Map?

• 1. Yes Its Awesome! I Love It!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. I Think its Really Good.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 3. Its A Fine Idea.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 4. Not Very Unique.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • 5. Nah It Sucks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6. This Theme is So Bad i want To Quit Minevast

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Please Stop doing so many parkours
@Angel_Scarz, I know you have skills to make nice parkour maps, but like @zootbot said, your rate of doing parkour maps is like 6 in a week. I personally use about a week for every single one of my own maps so I find every single mistake and I can improve my maps. Even once try to find a good theme and work to get it done! Work is not 10-15 minutes, I use even hours to test jumps and sometimes when I have created a map I even delete it, only because I think that my parkour wasn't perfect!

About the map... Sorry, I just say critique.
1. The islands were boring, because every single island was looking same; grass, tree and ores.
2. Every single one of your jumps was a grass block; boring.
3. The theme looked exactly the same than pokezelda's Tale of Two-parkour, because both parkours have story, islands and the parkour just feels same!
4. The theme is bad. Only thing that reminded me from the theme "The quest for the diamond sword" were the signs and most of people don't even read the signs so you have to make them feel the theme otherwise.

Last but not least if you have some sort of "Part 2" coming, why would you not do it in same map as the first part, because on the parkour server people don't know that the second one is extension (I don't know about that word because I googled it :p) from the first part because the parkours cannot be even side by side on the parkour server!

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i agree whit Nixi02 and Zootbot is good to make maps but just if they are well make you are good at map but there is people as Nixi,Zootbot,Happyhear, and me that want to make creative ideas all the time and not just some island and other shit cause all ways wen i see you, you are making maps all the time and i agree whit the fact that you love to doid but some times you have to stop and think of creativity theme and not medieval or other shit so plis STOP YES STOPPPPPPPPP :3

~Pud96

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Nvm delete this post. It was meant for another map.

Last edited:

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
I am going to reject this map. The theme seems too overused and.. normal? Generic? Im not sure what the word is, but it just seems like its been done 100 times before, we try to look for unique maps which will attract players. But, I wish you good luck with your next submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.