RainingNarwhals

Dedicated Member
ELITE
RainingNarwhals
RainingNarwhals
ELITE
Ratings
178 13
Hey! I think the build is pretty good, however it is quite unorgininal as there are creeper maps that already exist, in addition to a good amount of floating jumps which the map judges tend to dislike, as they prefer these jumps to be implemented further into the builds. Good luck :)

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
ahoi!
This looks like a pretty cool map! I'm always a fan of bright/multicolored maps!
You might want to try to take some screenshots with daylight so the map is more visible.
Just make sure you submit this in the right place;
https://manacube.com/forums/parkour-submissions/
This is the only place where maps will be reviewed, graded, and followed up on.

Good luck!

TheRacoon

TheRacooon
TheRacooon
Hi,
1. Whoever moved This Thanks
2. Im expecting this to be denied I just need some feedback on to making maps
3. Once given some tips i am going to spend many hours building a map i already have planned. I just need to know what to implement

If you have any tips feel free to give them. I'm all open to ideas :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello TheRacooon,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
Firstly the theme of your map is unoriginal, since there is already a creeper map on the server (Creeper) and a lot of rainbow themed maps (3Rainbows, RainbowRoad). Before making a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build of your map is accurate to what you were going for, but sadly doesn't fit the server guidelines. Minecraft mob themed maps are not really accepted on the server, since there are a lot of them!
The parkour of your map was too easy for the Hard difficulty, as it felt more like a Medium map. It was also rather unfun to do as most of the parkour was normal block jumps and quite repetitive. You should try to add more variety in the jumps, with flower pots, glass panes, etc. The parkour of your map was also mostly floating around the build, making the map rather messy! Try to make most if not all of the parkour attached to your build![Gamers]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.