The Real Bacon (PSA: Don't Plagiarize) (tl;dr included!)

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Hello. I am FleetingDream, formerly known as BaconBoy2015. I was Admin on creative for roughly 9 months, as quite a few of you know. Now, recently it's come to my attention that someone took BaconBoy2015. That's all good, the name was fair game. However, he tried to pass off as me and tried to apply for staff again (I presume).
I changed my name for my own reasons. I don't play Minecraft much anymore, and decided that I'd change my name with one of my friends because our names have been the same for so long. However, there's a general rule of thumb in life: do not plagiarize. This goes for school, the work place, anywhere.

I'm nearly 20 years old and am one week away from completing my first year at college with a 4.0 GPA (yes, I feel that I deserve to be conceited about that. It's hard work :p). I have gone through multiple honors English classes and had to write countless papers (even one in my calculus class), and every paper (in high school) said this: "Plagiarism will result in a 0." Plagiarizing/cheating is a huge deal in school and in life. People at my university have plagiarized and gotten kicked out without any warning. That shows up on background checks for scholarships, applications, etc. It ruins your integrity. The person that stole my account and impersonated me? He probably will not ever be able to become staff on Minevast. He's a piece of shit that no one will take seriously because he tried to take credit for something that I built up myself.

You can say "but Wyatt, this is Minecraft, it really doesn't matter." Of course it doesn't matter. This is a video game that me and countless others have wasted their life away playing. But it translates to real life. Practice to be a good person to others in a game, and it'll build your perception of yourself. If you can be nice in a game where no one knows who you are, you can be nice in public, to friends, family, etc. It helps your attitude mature. Practice to constantly take credit for others' work and you won't know your own capabilities. There will be a time when you can't cheat, and you'll be overloaded with stress because you're not used to the workload.

tl;dr: don't be a piece of shit, and by the way, FleetingDream is the real Bacon, not the new prick BaconBoy2015.