The removal of Brush

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Ok so here's what happened recently i was building on my plot and i tried to use //brush sphere 2 2, this led to a message being sent to me saying you have no permission, so after a little investigating into it i learned that it was removed i understand that it was removed due to abuse but, this creates the problem that people who terraform with brush can no longer do this. Before when heads were removed it wasn't a problem because we didn't need heads to make main things, But now that brush has been removed terraforming is extremely difficult I have no solution but i hope you take into consideration what i have said. -EzioMinty

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Actually it wasn't removed because of abuse, it was removed because of a bug I discovered using masks on the brush. When a brush was masked, it could build on anything in and outside of your plot, meaning roads, others' plots, etc. which could obviously be used to grief practically anyone a griefer would want to. I'll look into the bug a little more and if it seems that only masks are the problem, I'll ask@Dacon to re-add them. Sorry for the inconvenience!