Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey 0Yoshikage_Kira0,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we don't really have any map no our server that does the same that you're doing in this one, I still wouldn't say that this map is fully original. Besides the story-telling aspect, it's also themed after differing blocks. So there's definitely some unoriginality regarding it.
  • Build: I'm not a fan of the build and that's primarily due to how parkour-focused it is. It feels as if the build is there to compliment the parkour, not the other way around. And, we can't have that. You need to portray your theme by focusing on your build and then integrate parkour to it adequately. Furthermore, you could definitely work harder on making your builds prettier through better detailing and shaping.
  • Parkour: The parkour was too short for a hard but it definitely fit it difficulty-wise. We're looking for 60-80 jumps, so you'd have to add a couple more. Regarding the variety present in the parkour: it was poor. You utilized so many identical segments that it made the experience very unenjoyable. The sand part was all sand hh's and then the prismarine portion was a bunch of prismarine neo's. Things like that just are very uninventive. You need to be more creative.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.