The Map is based on the movie "Lord of the Rings"

Edit: Outer-Jump-part updated

Attachments

Last edited:

Llighty

Dedicated Member
Ratings
41 1
Hi! Take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm not a map judge so my opinion doesn't really count. First off, the build is really good and looks like the the shire does in the Lord of The Rings. The one thing wrong with this is the parkour, it is barely varied and isn't really what many new accepted maps are like. I would look at newly accepted maps and see the different blocks they use to make your jumps more varied. I would love to see this accepted, but in its current state it won't due to the parkour.

TNTfreak007

Ratings
Hi! Take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm not a map judge so my opinion doesn't really count. First off, the build is really good and looks like the the shire does in the Lord of The Rings. The one thing wrong with this is the parkour, it is barely varied and isn't really what many new accepted maps are like. I would look at newly accepted maps and see the different blocks they use to make your jumps more varied. I would love to see this accepted, but in its current state it won't due to the parkour.
Thank you for your comment! We will try to convert your advice.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello TNTfreak007, struqqles, and sixpackmacka007,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is ok, the front of your map is accurate for what you are going for with nice details but, the islands on the back of the map just seem like floating islands with no real purpose.

The PARKOUR is a bit of a problem. I wasn't really able to test the parkour as I got very confused on where to go a majority of the time. Next time try adding directional items to your map in order for people to understand the path of your map. Also try labeling unmarked barriers! There were some jumps that were impossible, majority where jumps with fences. Make sure all jumps are possible and tested on 1.8.9.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.