Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
also. if this gets reviewed and it is too hard. we can nerf the jumps and/or add a cp where it feels appropriate to add one

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Okay time for some opinion XD
So I didn't really do the jumps on this course just looked over them has half of them were way too fricking hard for me to want to attempt.
I like the range of jumps you used which is a good thing however I believe the difficulty of some of these may make the course seem unappealing.
The map itself is a decent idea and not one I have seen on manacube before. The parkour is well integreated with the course and has a good attempt at humouring the person doing the course at the same time.
I hope this map gets accepted (not that I would go through the torturous jumps though)
Good Luck!

If I may add one thing : Maybe tone a few jumps down or maybe add more safety nets on a few jumps as a lot of the jumps seem risky and I didn't see a lot of checkpoints scattered around.

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
Okay time for some opinion XD
So I didn't really do the jumps on this course just looked over them has half of them were way too fricking hard for me to want to attempt.
I like the range of jumps you used which is a good thing however I believe the difficulty of some of these may make the course seem unappealing.
The map itself is a decent idea and not one I have seen on manacube before. The parkour is well integreated with the course and has a good attempt at humouring the person doing the course at the same time.
I hope this map gets accepted (not that I would go through the torturous jumps though)
Good Luck!

If I may add one thing : Maybe tone a few jumps down or maybe add more safety nets on a few jumps as a lot of the jumps seem risky and I didn't see a lot of checkpoints scattered around.
xD, thanks dude. I'll talk to delphia about failsafes and more cps etc

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey all 3 of you,
I am glad to tell you, I am going to accept this course.
Besides me being a big fan of Simpsons, you actually built the theme very well. I know the parkour is pretty difficult, but I like the variety of jumps.
The only thing I did not like, were the checkpoint places, so I moved 2 and added 1 with the permission of Joey ( Yell at him for that ;) ).
I definetly love the fail safes you sometimes put.
Thank you for submitting this course and keep up the good work!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.