The support team on this server is sh*t

Villafreddy

VIP
Villafreddy
Villafreddy
VIP
Ratings
My friend just quit the server, because a bug with the minions caused him to lose 18 ig's. Support refuses to give him his stuff unless he has "video proof". How the hell was he supposed to have that?

Villafreddy

VIP
Villafreddy
Villafreddy
VIP
Ratings
I understand that. But how is he supposed to get video proof? Besides, he's MVP. It's not like they can't trust him. If he was trying to get free stuff, I'm sure he wouldn't have bought three ranks.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,323 82
Hello, @Villafreddy.

I'm sorry to hear your friend had a poor experience with receiving support. However, I don't think this is the most appropriate way to deal with this. As Swrds explained, we do request video or photographic evidence in these cases, as anyone could easily claim to have lost items. While this may not be the case with your friend, there are people who are dishonest.

It would be unfair to give your friend their items back without any evidence, when anyone else who has had this issue has been, and will be asked the same question. It's not to single your friend out, or accuse them of anything - it is simply to remain fair.

That being said, you are more than welcome to reach out to me either here on the forums, or on discord to discuss this further, and see if I am able to offer any further insight/help out with your friend's support ticket process [hallowqueen#2377]. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the bug, and would like to assure you that if you are talking about the same bug I believe is currently taking place on Skyblock with minions, it is known and will hopefully be resolved ASAP - but, hopefully we can discuss this also if you decide to reach out.

Kind regards,
Hallowqueen.

acousthicc

VIP+
acousthicc
acousthicc
VIP+
Ratings
16 1
My friend just quit the server, because a bug with the minions caused him to lose 18 ig's. Support refuses to give him his stuff unless he has "video proof". How the hell was he supposed to have that?
What hallow said. Honestly, it is really annoying that this situation is happening like it is. Perhaps your friend would be willing to join us back after our next reset! I don't know when it is yet. There are some really terrible people out there who'll fake stuff. I'm 99.8% sure your friend is not faking it, and I'm sorry that the policy has happened this way. I hope you and your friend have great days otherwise.

Cheers!

Kaylin!

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Svechy
Svechy
MVP+
Ratings
61 9
Hello, @Villafreddy.

I'm sorry to hear your friend had a poor experience with receiving support. However, I don't think this is the most appropriate way to deal with this. As Swrds explained, we do request video or photographic evidence in these cases, as anyone could easily claim to have lost items. While this may not be the case with your friend, there are people who are dishonest.

It would be unfair to give your friend their items back without any evidence, when anyone else who has had this issue has been, and will be asked the same question. It's not to single your friend out, or accuse them of anything - it is simply to remain fair.

That being said, you are more than welcome to reach out to me either here on the forums, or on discord to discuss this further, and see if I am able to offer any further insight/help out with your friend's support ticket process [hallowqueen#2377]. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by the bug, and would like to assure you that if you are talking about the same bug I believe is currently taking place on Skyblock with minions, it is known and will hopefully be resolved ASAP - but, hopefully we can discuss this also if you decide to reach out.

Kind regards,
Hallowqueen.
I fully agree. I once bought Pegasus boots on accident due to lag and it was "player fault" I understand why that would be and why it got rejected. Anyone can claim this and easily get free stuff. I do have a suggestion for this but I highly doubt Dacon will go through with it.
We can do rollbacks for staff on a private server, separate game servers, etc. Yes, It will cost a lot of money, though It will help with cases like this.

Cheers,
Trans Girl and BuffIzzy stan: Will