Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Dangel441 and Jakuz,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not the most original, there are many many tower maps already on ManaCube. Please check the Parkour List before building a map to make sure you have a unique theme. However, this map is built in a detailed and interesting way that I think the build is still good. I would have liked to see a bit more block variation in the build but overall the theme is executed very well.

The parkour is the main problem with this map. The course is built in an older style where many of the jumps are around the build, but not attached. The parkour isn't mixed very well, even though it has some variation. I would recommend looking at the Wiki Mapmaking guides about mixed and varied parkour to remedy this. Youc an also look at examples of mixed and varied parkour in recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum. I think the map is too easy for a hard map because of the lack of variation and mixture in the jumps.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or preferably on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.