Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I'll be giving this a 0. The theme is unoriginal, as there are several christmas and tree related maps already. However, the build is really good. As for the parkour: Maybe 30 jumps is a little too easy? But the jumps are nice and varied.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hey there! Unfortunately, I'm going to have to give this map a -1 , First of all- The theme is VERY unoriginal as there are already so many Christmas/Winter themed maps. The build is decent but could be easily improved. The jumps are also pretty repetitive at some parts of the maps.

Either way, good luck!

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi sadapples,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, because there is already a map with the same theme (ChristmasTree (Donator)), and there is already a lot of "Christmas" themed maps in general. The build could be better, it's simple but still decent, my only complain is there is some builds at the start that are just useless and a bit messy, try building your parkour on/in a single main build. The parkour is not really good, it's pretty repetitive (For example, the start on the presents is the same jumps) and a bit confusing because of the invisible blocks, please avoid abusing barrier or at least put an indication on them.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.