Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Rakun and Waffle!

I've done an initial review of your map, and it's now marked as Ongoing. This means that the map judge team will be discussing your map and whether to accept it as an official map. This can take a bit of time, so please, be patient with us. Thank you!​

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello again!

Unfortunately, your map has been rejected.

The theme for your map is original.

The build on your map is a bit basic, seeing as it's just two modified spheres, but it looks nice and fits the theme well.

The parkour is where it all falls apart. It's repetitive in many areas, and generally quite messy. There are lots of annoying jumps where you'll hit your head on something for no particular reason, along with an overuse of barrier block jumps in a somewhat frustrating way, as it's hard to judge your position on these blocks. There's very little direction to the map. Several jumps aren't even visible without the use of F5. Several more jumps seem to be completely luck-based, and several more jumps are entirely impossible. And lastly, there are more skips than I could possibly list; I found 6 major skips without even trying.

Thank you for submitting your map! Feel free to resubmit it in the future, but please, test your parkour prior to submitting (ideally on version 1.8.9, as that's the suggested version for parkour).​

Status
Not open for further replies.