The Unfortunate Truth About Manacube Over The Years

XxSlimedxX

ELITE
MaybeMas0n
MaybeMas0n
ELITE
Ratings
As someone who started in summer of 2020, i cannot say i have been with manacube for its lifespan, but i can say that every day and every month i log back on, it gets more and more unenjoyable due to pay to win, someone can become almost unkillable to someone who has not payed money to someone who has, and including that the crates give items that last forever and are in terms: Overpowered. Just my thought and i was wanting to hear what others opinions are.

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
people have been complaining about manacube being p2w for years. mojang did. things have changed for the better on most gamemodes, or so ive heard. what gamemode do you find to be particularly p2w?

Emo_x

ELITE
justjoebs
justjoebs
ELITE
Ratings
most servers are p2w, but imo mana is only p2w in the pvp aspect. and you dont need to pvp, you can always just /duel. i do think theres some improvements to be made but its not super bad rn

HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
As someone who started in summer of 2020, i cannot say i have been with manacube for its lifespan, but i can say that every day and every month i log back on, it gets more and more unenjoyable due to pay to win, someone can become almost unkillable to someone who has not payed money to someone who has, and including that the crates give items that last forever and are in terms: Overpowered. Just my thought and i was wanting to hear what others opinions are.
Yeah a lot of realms are p2w especially in the pvp aspect. The reason this will never get solved is because to do that they would have to change people's vaults that they paid for. If the items weren't op people wouldnt waste thousands on here so I doubt theyll fix the issue any time soon

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Ok tbh the server was more p2w back then BUT the server's overall community/features did get worse (in my opinion). For example, they removed the rank text, now it is just a lame badge :cry:.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
For example, they removed the rank text, now it is just a lame badge :cry:.
You mean the new gamemodes don't have your old rank even if you bought a global rank back when you could, right

BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
you dont need to spend irl money for ranks and crates to get good items like SVAs. you can grind and get in game money or mana and buy items from other people or you can buy cubits with money/mana and buy better items that way. its only p2w if you dont know what you are doing

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
Tbh that's bs too.. wtf do I need to grind like another 80 cubits just to be elite to the other 2 new gamemodes..

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
Tbh that's bs too.. wtf do I need to grind like another 80 cubits just to be elite to the other 2 new gamemodes..
They should bring back the old ranks system where if you had a rank you had it on all servers / gamemodes