the zombie moose rare drops are broken/bugged

WhoSaysImGay

MVP
WhoSaysImGay
WhoSaysImGay
MVP
Ratings
so me and my party members are trying to get a full set of improved mana armor and the boots is the only piece we still havent gotten.
we have killed over 2597 zombie moose in total and still have not gotten boots, the drop rates are 1 in 400 so we at least should have gotten 6.
i think this is because the wall mounted antlers furniture that has the same drop rate overwrites it as there both are in the same category (rare).
admins please fix this cuz theres just no way we aint that lucky

Attachments

wailai92

MVP
Wailai92
Wailai92
MVP
I also think there is something wrong. I have killed about 1k, and don't get any boots from zombie moose.

SkyDieGame

Earth Mod+ | Skyblock Mod | Islands Mod
Moderator+
SkyDieGame
SkyDieGame
Mod+
Ratings
125 5
Hallo!
You can not calculate it in that way, drop rates are 0.25% per killed. Which mean that you can get it on your first, or you can be unlucky and need to kill thousands to get the drop.
It does not include how many you have killed in the drop rates!

Kind regards
-SkyDieGame

WhoSaysImGay

MVP
WhoSaysImGay
WhoSaysImGay
MVP
Ratings
Hallo!
You can not calculate it in that way, drop rates are 0.25% per killed. Which mean that you can get it on your first, or you can be unlucky and need to kill thousands to get the drop.
It does not include how many you have killed in the drop rates!

Kind regards
-SkyDieGame
but i think it has something to do with the second drop, the boots are the only thing people are struggling with, please review it as it might actually be bugged.

thanks

wailai92

MVP
Wailai92
Wailai92
MVP
But the percentage for this (2597killed without dropping boots) to happen is only 0.15%
Post automatically merged:

0.9975^2597=0.0015 in general