Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Amp and BASSBOAT,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, while there are other Christmas themed maps, there isn't a Grinch map yet, surprisingly. However, the build doesn't really live up to the iconic appearance of the Grinch and Max especially. The other judges and I would have really liked to see a detailed, full body Grinch and a detailed, full body Max. The build wasn't really as recognizable as the Grinch as we would have hoped.

The parkour is what keeps me from putting the map in reviewing today. The parkour was mixed and varied, but overall really annoying and unfun to play. There's a lot of obstructions used throughout the map that are really frustrating to deal with, especially for an easy difficulty map. For that reason, I would also say the map didn't fit the difficulty well. If you were to resubmit the Grinch theme, it would have to be a lot larger, more detailed and accurate to the characters, and with parkour that is more fun.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you both soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.