khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Change the green wool at the end to yellow. Green wool means the map is easy difficulty, and this map is way too hard and long for easy. Also, way too many hh

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey YukiNeko344 and Kaitec007,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: Although we technically don't have any map with such a theme as "TheWoodenGlass", it's really just a fancy way of saying you themed your map after the two blocks you used: wood and glass. It is not a creative or innovative theme in the slightest as we have multiple block themed maps.
  • Build: The build is not very good as it's just floating wood and glass. It lacks a centerpiece, detailing, and proper parkour integration (as the entirety of it is floating). It's just too simple and unoriginal.
  • Parkour: Personally, the parkour was both too long and difficult for the medium difficulty. I recommend you cut back on some jumps and nerf a couple. Furthermore, the parkour was incredibly linear as you didn't utilize a variety of blocks/jumps. For example, there were too many headhitters and fence jumps. You need to think of enjoyability when making parkour.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.