This is feedback, and an idea for the Implants nerf.

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
My opinion (for Survival) on the implants nerf is that it's only beneficial to the people who just play to PvP on the server, which is a tiny aspect compared to things like bosses, quests and isles. The people who play just to PvP have all their SSV items so they're strong enough already, and just want everyone to be weak so they can go around killing people with their SSV's because they've already completed all the quests and things that implants helped a lot with. I can't even do the last party quest on Survival now because the Burning Land mobs are way too overpowered without implants and you can only kill a couple at a time before dying or typing a command fast enough to escape (each time risking all your items), so it would literally take months to kill 10,000 mobs there, even before the nerf it would take weeks.

If it's possible, the nerf should only apply in /warp pvp just so they can enjoy their little game ruining nerf with each other and kill each other while the rest of the server is able to progress the game, they only wanted it nerfed for their own selfish reasons, and all the newer players who don't even care about PvP are suffering from it, as well as regular long-time players.

Some of the isles, especially Burning Lands, is actually impossible to farm items or finish the 10k monster quest unless you've got good SSV items which most people don't have, I started playing this Survival season about 3 weeks ago and this implants nerf completely ruined Isles for me, and made bosses a lot more difficult, so I am definitely not the only one. A good 99% of the people in-game are people that want implants the way it is, I've only seen 1 person that actually agrees with the nerf, and he's the one that has the effects anyway from SSV's.

I even just saw in chat the only guy I see that wanted implants nerfed said he has regen and saturation anyway and itemed 2 SSV things in chat that gives him that... He just wanted everyone else to not have it so he can go around killing everyone that don't have those specific SSV's, so it would be unfair for no one else to be able to get those game-winning buffs.

The nerf of implants had the opposite effect of what it was meant to do. This nerf was meant to balance the custom enchant, instead it unbalanced it. It was balanced because some of the party quests require you to kill 10,000 mobs in 2 different isles, including Burning Lands, and unless you have extremely good SSV's, implants is definitely needed or you wouldn't be able to finish it before Survival resets. We did a boss earlier, and it took 10 minutes for everyone to kill with most people just dying every 2 seconds, so implants helped balance that too. The only thing it balanced was PvP, which is an incomparable aspect to the unique features of isles and bosses. I personally think my solution in the last paragraph will make everyone happy.

Could it be possible that PvP could have their own server? Like cube 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and spawn server, but named PvP and implants is only nerfed there? It will definitely be worth the extra server if you're going to keep implants like this.

Last edited:

Strider003

ELITE
Strider03
Strider03
ELITE
Ratings
I was a little annoyed also with the fact that the people who wanted Implants nerfed, said that it didnt impact them because of their SSV's from multiple seasons ago.

Like thats great for you, but the majority part of the player base doesn't have those SSV's and Implants helps everyone with progression on the PVE side of the house.

You would think from a business perspective, you would cater to your larger player base and not give into the people who were complaining about the PVP aspect.

If you want the server to keep growing, then new players like myself need Implants in order to progress through PVE while we wait to get our hands on better SSV's.

Seems like common sense to me but apparently all it takes is for some try hard at PVP to complain.

Maybe we should all start complaining that their old SSV's are to OP and give them an unfair advantage.

Report Edit Delete

18emcclellan

ELITE
18emcclellan
18emcclellan
ELITE
Ratings
Yeah, Implants helps a lot with other things besides PvP. Free space so you don't have to carry around food and potions so you don't die.

The next part is also bosses and grinding, since most everyone is in a grinder, in isles, at boss or pond. The nerf greatly impacts everyone.

Lastly, the last party quest in Burninglands is TOOO MUCH, hostile mobs, the open islands, and a chance you lose everything is not worth the risk to grind 10,000 mobs for hours. Grinding mummies with these same conditions is just as bad, or other isles custom mobs with high damage output.

I haven't been on much but I feel Survival is in a downward spiral with removing things left and right, making it less enjoyable to play, pushing players away from actually playing and enjoying the game.