ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Just reading this.
There's no more infinite /fly?

For example, no-death challenges, allowing the player to play with blindness or slowness as a personal challenge
I fully agree.
or making a string of maps you must beat consecutively for a reward.
@A Pink Cow has made this type of challenge before, and calls them bounties, you can find them on page 6 of the parkour category. It would be intriguing to see an AI program a set of courses for you though.

Now, @Blurpyfied , I agree with you on everything but I'm confused what you mean about the Elite crate

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
this is a rant thread post all your issues with parkour here maybe staff will actually see it and do something

i'll start: give us some more goddamn attention stop giving 90% of your time to survival and the p2w servers and give your arguably most popular server some more things to work with. i know there's been some recent important fixes which is good but its not enough lol, also give us something worthwhile in crates please don't ask 'why don't pk buy crates' and then put leather armour and the same 2 perks in them every time

keep it clean in replies please i don't want a warn for inciting a riot

edit because some people don't know what i mean by that last sentence (@amy. looking at you) please rant but don't go overboard please and thank you
I agree. I love this server so much that I play it 24/7

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE