This server is really messed up.

NolowClass_

PATRON
Ratings
2 3
i have a 2080ti, ryzen 3800x, and 32gb of ram and get MAYBE 150 fps on kit. this is absolutely the servers problem because on literally almost every other pvp server all of which i get 850+ fps and 500 with shaders so please explain how i almost get 150 on manacube. this really needs to be looked at and if it was optimized correctly the experience would be better for every player especially those with lower end computers. IMO it is wrong to take donation and provide services like this!

Last edited by a moderator:

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Although mana does have lag occasionally you cannot completely blame this on the server, I know many players with similar setups that have no difficulty pvping with easily 350fps minimum, this could be a problem with your ping?

NolowClass_

PATRON
Ratings
2 3
Although mana does have lag occasionally you cannot completely blame this on the server, I know many players with similar setups that have no difficulty pvping with easily 350fps minimum, this could be a problem with your ping?
thats what i thought but every server i play i have almost same ping. my isp provides gig up/down

Auxio

ELITE
Auxio
Auxio
ELITE
Ratings
7 1
I usually struggle more with ping, doesn't help when the server gets botted every other day.