Thoughts on Hytale?

Do you think Hytale is going to be more successful than Minecraft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

locoMoose

Ratings
Hey everyone! It's been nearly 3 years since the first mention that Hypixel was working on a standalone game and approximately 2 weeks ago, they released the first trailer of the game. Just going off of what was released, I think the game has a lot of potential considering all the content that is packed into it. So as the title says, what do you think about it? Do you think the game is going to be more successful than Minecraft in the coming years?

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
it looks ugly and i don't think it's going to become more popular than minecraft or it will be more popular than minecraft for 4 months and then it will be a dead game. the combat also looks like trash.

Last edited:

locoMoose

Ratings
Out of curiosity, but why do you say the combat looks like trash? It has the dual wield feature like 1.9+ versions & above for MC. We honestly don't know a whole lot about the combat system yet other than what I've stated above. I don't think it's exactly like 1.9 versions as I know Simon (Hypixel) himself hates the combat system from 1.9+ & above because of the cooldown.

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
the combat is trash cuz there are magic staffs and spinning attacks and minecraft died because they changed the combat.

locoMoose

Ratings
Oh okay, I get where you're coming from now. You don't like the wizardry aspect of the game. Yeah that the same way for me at first, I was very skeptical on whether or not I would like it but there are some other aspects of the game that convinced me to give it a shot anyway e.g the terrain/cave generation & the bosses/dungeons.

NoFckz

ELITE
NoFckz
NoFckz
ELITE
Ratings
129 12
yeh ill try it out to but i think the game wont last long because of the combat. i think its a game that is more focused to the survival aspect of minecraft