Thoughts on launch

Hetti

Hetti301
Hetti301
Ratings
Hey all!

Just wondering what is everyone's thoughts on the new season!

What do you like about it?
What do you dislike about it?
Whats one feature you would change or remove and why?

Have a good one <33

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Was funny /cheat was left on
Poor dude got banned :lmaooooooo:
I was surprised to see things break from beta to launch. I wasn't expecting that. Some people way over reacted to titles and such being broken; that even made me kinda angry
Was amazing to see some old old old friends come back
I am so happy for the beta and being able to help in that. Beta was a huge success imo. Bugs that I reported 2 years ago were finally able to be fixed. I am grateful for basically at least 72 hours strait that dacon has been sitting his chair. Without ranting... it's opened up doors for much better communication between players and staff and admins

I didn't like how there were only a couple chatmods on after a couple hours. It made it harder to report bugs. For me, it's always an overly difficult challenge to report the amount of bugs I do. They often get overlooked, ignored, forgotten, misinterpreted, etc. Most of my bugs actually get handled through chatmods. I would've changed it to make sure at least 1 oly staff was online at all times for the first 12 hours at least

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,325 82
I haven’t had the most time to properly enjoy the reset yet due to re-organising my room & setup this weekend, but from the short amount of time I have played I’ve thoroughly enjoyed!

Initially on release there was issues, but there always is for every reset - that’s just a given. I’ve been lucky to see both sides of all of Olympus’ resets from a staff perspective and from a player perspective so I know the work that goes into the resets and reporting issues that expectedly arise, as well as I can understand the frustrations that the players experience due to being excited for the reset and then when things go wrong it can suck, but all we ask for is a little patience and understanding!

We’re still in the early days, and I don’t doubt it’ll be fixed shortly and we’ll have a great season ahead of us. Happy holidays :)!