Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Hello fellow Minecrafters/Minevasters.
I bring you all to this post to announce the following.

List of my fellow Trainees.

(Texans45, IIChristianII, Phinx, Cheech4, AmazingCreepers, Happyday0620, and of course me Slime_Lord101)

If you see us in game, feel free to say hello and we can chat.

Guys we made it. 3 months of being staff on minevast maybe all of us weren't promoted but with what has gone on in the server lately we should all just be happy that we are here We didn't apply to be accepted and be promoted, we applied to help and make the server better! I remember it like it was yesterday. Training together, getting to know eachother, becoming the future staff of Minevast.
Now I would like to thank you the following for all the help over those three months.

(xDacon, Dynsalir, Purple4me, SunsetMagic, Scuzz, and IIEmmaLouiseII)

I know some people have been asking about bugs with Islands, yes they have been report and will be worked on, there as been many things in the way that we are working on. Now I want to tell a little bit about why maybe I wasn't on lone all the time. September 18 I was staff 8 servers. Now I am only staff on 3. I had to quit 5 of them and in my opinion I picked right. I picked to stay with minevast and get rid of 5 of the ones I was Helper, Mod, Co-Owner, Admin and Head-Admin on, I quit those ones and just October 29th I quit another one of my friends servers (the one I was Admin on) . Why you may ask? Well being staff on 8 servers isn't easy.
2 month + staff on 8 servers = very stressful. Don't worry I'm not "overworking" anymore as people would tell me. They would say "Slime how do you do it?" Well I'm only staff on 3 servers now and these 3 server I am going to stay with until the end!

I know you may not all like me.
I know I'm not the best staff.
I do my best to keep up, help and be online. For someone that is still staff on 4 (3 now) server I think I'm doing quite fine as being staff here. If I can improve on ANYTHING tell me! I will take it. Anyway I'm getting to the end of this post, thanks to everyone online on this special day!!!
Happy 3 months as staff, Trainies.

Life isn't always like it seems.
it can be good one day and horrible the next.

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Congratulations Slime, that group training session was the first time I ever trained/helped train new staff. It was overwhelming training so many at once that I didn't know much about. But now I know you all really well and you are part of the staff family.
You do a great job for the server.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Congrats slime and everyone else ( that was with the training group) I hope to see y'all on minevasts for a very long time !! :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Congrats Slime! You're always kind and there when help's needed. I just wanted to say thank you for being a great helper and giving me someone to look up to. Happy Three months to you and the rest of the staff!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Congratulation Slime and you are really an awesome staff team. Everyone of you just improves in their own ways. Really lovely.

MyPsyche

Donator
Ratings
8 1
Never seen anything negative out of this guy really, I'm enjoying the staff and their friendliness in general. Keep up the great work Slime! Shout out to the more behind the scenes staff. :)

Ratings
Slime we have been friends for some time now. I know I can be rough around the edges sometimes. I am really proud of you and your accomplishments on this server, and I hope I can follow in your steps.

Anyways, Congratz on the promotion and being a staff member for over 3 months!!!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
@xX_TacoKnight_Xx That is not bumping the thread wasn't even that old, he was also just congratulating his friend. It's also only been a few days since the last response.