Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
but seriously from someone that loves the Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts universe this is fantastic! :)

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Remember when the plot was empty.. good times ^-^

jk. This map is incredible! Great build and well done parkour

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ana and Pink,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. I've judged your map personally and it is now currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ana and Pink,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after this creature from the Harry Potter series (at least, I think the reference pic was HP-related so do correct me if I'm wrong!), this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on coming up with something new!
  • Build: Personally, I think this is one of your best builds yet. You definitely brought the creature found in your reference pic to life, it's insane. The sheer magnitude and detailing is incredible, well done!
  • Parkour: The parkour was one of the most enjoyable insane pk's I've done in a while. The CPs themselves were appropriately long and difficult while being forgiving and fun. It was honestly a blast to play it. I only had to add some signs here and there, nothing major. Fantastic work!
I hope to see many more map submissions from you guys in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.