Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Boorito,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is...kind of original, we have other time machine maps, but none that are really executed like this. There are however other cave, ruin, and flying car/rocket themed maps though, so aesthetically I would say this map is unoriginal. The build is also not very attractive, especially the first half with the cave, it is terraformed in a very odd way and there is just something that doesn't look right about it. The flying car looks alright, but a little plain, I would've liked to see some more texture on the build. overall. The fire and smoke from the car look really good, despite this.

The parkour is also a bit bland, it's fine, it fits the difficulty for the most part aside from the jump that you go around the cobwebs which I feel is a bit too difficult for an easy, as well as the jump that involves the trapdoor timing. but it is important to note that TP blocks currently don't work right now, so there isn't a really good way to move from one build to the other except for making a line of barriers. The build/theme is the main issue with the map.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.