Tired of the privelaged.

Ratings
Being on Survival, minding my own business on my own claimed land. When two MVPs (Zoqzey and AlphaAnimenz) took it upon themselves to ask everyone without MVP to leave Survival cause "they want to be alone".
Offering me in game money ($100k) to leave the server as well, which I refused. Money can't buy everything.
Included is a picture of them saying they want to be alone (all I could screen shot before my minecraft crashed) Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, and sorry for seeming like a snitch or what not. But honestly, this is HIGHLY bull, and disrespectful.
Just because they spend irl money on MVP/VIP and what not; it DOES NOT give them any rights to tell me or other players to leave the server, just because they want the server to be MVP only. We all have rights to play on the Survival server, wish them two would just understand that fact. ^^;
[DOUBLEPOST=1502890119,1502889265][/DOUBLEPOST]Again, sorry to every one if I posted this in the wrong area. And sorry for ranting about a stupid topic, such as this. I know the Survival server is being updated in a few days (much excite!), so it shouldn't matter much. But I feel like they shouldn't get away with behaving in such a childish manner.

Attachments

ChaoticPhoenix7

SrMod | Coordinator
Senior Mod
ChaoticPhoenix7
ChaoticPhoenix7
Senior Mod
Ratings
This isn't a stupid topic and I'm glad you brought it up. What they did isn't fair in any way and you did a good thing. Honestly, ranks don't matter at all, everyone should be able to play what they choose.

Ratings
Bringing this up was a great idea and I totally understand where you're coming from! Now, I've seen this on multiple servers where people with ranks seem to be "higher up" than people with no ranks. Sometimes they won't even talk to you if you don't have a rank, which, is ridiculous. Even on the parkour server, if you don't have any rank (or you're somewhere fairly low) you won't be treated with much respect and honestly, I find it quite sad.
This does not apply to this server, or perhaps it does but I have not seen it yet as I am fairly new. But, often times staff members will use their rankings to gain popularity among the community. Sometimes this isn't avoidable but going out of your way to do this is just... Sad.
Please, treat others with respect. No matter who you are, you and everyone around you deserves the same amount of respect. Thanks :)

Ratings
13 1
As a fellow person who does not purchase ranks or spend real money on any servers, I completely agree with you that what they did was out of line. However, when they asked others who were non-MVP to leave, they offered an incentive of 100k as you said. In your post you said and I quote, "it DOES NOT give them any rights to tell me or other players to leave the server, just because they want the server to be MVP only". There are some important things to note here. Either, 1) They specified this earlier and you didn't screenshot it, 2) You didn't mention it earlier in your post, or 3) You made this up to dramatize what they said. Forgive me if I am wrong, however no where do I see them saying they want to make the server MVP exclusive. I have only seen them wishing to be alone for a while, but not make it exclusively MVP.

In the quote that I copy-pasted earlier you say that they don't have the rights to tell you or other players to leave the server. What you stated is correct in that they do not have the power to tell you to leave. And the truth is they don't. They were asking not telling people to leave and giving them something in return, 100K in survival money, if they were to leave for a while. You by all means were not in any way forced to leave the server and could have ignored them. They had by no means any way to force you off, unless there was a corrupt mod or someone who had the power to kick people.

I just want to point out that I am not biased towards the MVP players and am in fact also a non-donator. However I would like to take an objective look on the situation and try to be as unbiased as I can. Apologies to anyone who may take offense to my post, however I do have the right to give my opinion. I can only assume this and I am most likely wrong, but PsychoticLamb you seem to have exaggerated the situation based on the facts that you gave us, (I stated why I think so in the other paragraphs). Please do correct me if I am wrong in any of my statements that I have derived using the facts you gave us from this post.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Being on Survival, minding my own business on my own claimed land. When two MVPs (Zoqzey and AlphaAnimenz) took it upon themselves to ask everyone without MVP to leave Survival cause "they want to be alone".
Offering me in game money ($100k) to leave the server as well, which I refused. Money can't buy everything.
Included is a picture of them saying they want to be alone (all I could screen shot before my minecraft crashed) Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot, and sorry for seeming like a snitch or what not. But honestly, this is HIGHLY bull, and disrespectful.
Just because they spend irl money on MVP/VIP and what not; it DOES NOT give them any rights to tell me or other players to leave the server, just because they want the server to be MVP only. We all have rights to play on the Survival server, wish them two would just understand that fact. ^^;
[DOUBLEPOST=1502890119,1502889265][/DOUBLEPOST]Again, sorry to every one if I posted this in the wrong area. And sorry for ranting about a stupid topic, such as this. I know the Survival server is being updated in a few days (much excite!), so it shouldn't matter much. But I feel like they shouldn't get away with behaving in such a childish manner.
Hello PsychoticLamb,

Firstly, if players are bothering you, and are causing you trouble, you can also ./ignore name and ./report playername reason (If it constitutes) You are right, donors do not have the right to tell a player to leave. I will further investigate this claim, and deal with it appropriately.

Bringing this up was a great idea and I totally understand where you're coming from! Now, I've seen this on multiple servers where people with ranks seem to be "higher up" than people with no ranks. Sometimes they won't even talk to you if you don't have a rank, which, is ridiculous. Even on the parkour server, if you don't have any rank (or you're somewhere fairly low) you won't be treated with much respect and honestly, I find it quite sad.
This does not apply to this server, or perhaps it does but I have not seen it yet as I am fairly new. But, often times staff members will use their rankings to gain popularity among the community. Sometimes this isn't avoidable but going out of your way to do this is just... Sad.
Please, treat others with respect. No matter who you are, you and everyone around you deserves the same amount of respect. Thanks :)
Hey Peachiie!

I just wanted for you to know that if you do witness this type of behavior, to please report it! Whether it be from a player, or a staff member.

If anyone has any questions/more proof, feel free to contact me here, or on discord at (JuanitoG#9093)