Title ideas for the Store

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
While I know you may have gotten this before, most titles in the store seem pretty outdated. (This is mostly based of survival's titles, as I haven't checked other gamemodes.) It seems very obvious for most, Like the #Trump2012 title, but I feel like some like Skillaura could stay. I do not have that many ideas for new titles, but I do have one that makes the most sense to me.

Seasonal Titles

While most titles are found in seasonal crates, I think those should still stay there, to keep the balance of the crates. I do think that we should have at least one title that is seasonal and exclusive to the store. This one could have a time limit, like most crates, but since it is not in a crate, it could have a shorter time limit, say a week or maybe even just a day. I think this seasonal title could also be a bit more expensive of a title, seeing as it is one players will most likely want to purchase more than standard titles. This could also not use bold like most crate titles do, to differentiate the two.

Ratings
I think there should be more titles about special periods in the year. Like the PRIDE crate last year had titles like GAYmer - which is one of the few non bold titles. I like the change from the usual set of titles and think this would be a good direction for mana to move in.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
So are you suggesting that one of the titles from the monthly crates should be added to the webstore?
I just woke up cant really read well lol

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
So are you suggesting that one of the titles from the monthly crates should be added to the webstore?
I just woke up cant really read well lol
I was recommending a non bold title that is in the store based on seasonal events, that could be on the store for only a few days, and be a bit pricier than standard titles, just to keep people buying crates instead of just the title.