Titles should give perks

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Titles should give you certain perks instead of just titles. Or you can make the titles actual ranks, and give the people who buy them, access to like certain plugins and features/ early access stuff. This can also go for other servers as well. The perks would vary depending on the server, but mainly creative. Yes, I understand ranks do that too, but I mean only give people who bought a "Creative Title/Rank" can have access to a "Early Access creative feature".

Yuko

Ratings
74 5
Hey Waffle, what do you mean with Title? Like, the ranks; Premium, VIP, Sponsor etc or build ranks; D, D+, C etc? Or something else? Please give an example c:

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hey Waffle, what do you mean with Title? Like, the ranks; Premium, VIP, Sponsor etc or build ranks; D, D+, C etc? Or something else? Please give an example c:
Architect and Engineer. I feel that they should get something for buying that stuff, sort of like ranks, but they should have different perks that ranks dont or something.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I feel like something else. Like if a VIP buys Architect, He should get perms to use Super World Edit. You know?
I like that idea. Nvm yuko, sort of like what Sans AKA Tenshi said is what I sort of meant. Like title and rank combos. @Sans @Yuko

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
LE he leedle I don't get it anymore
XD Let me make it more clear for you ;D If you bought a rank, maybe any rank depending on if you guys can come up with different combos, so lets use VIP as an example. Lets say you bought VIP and then bought the title Architect. Then you would get a combo perk, maybe super world edit or whatever its called :p It would be the staff teams choice to come up with the combos

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
XD Let me make it more clear for you ;D If you bought a rank, maybe any rank depending on if you guys can come up with different combos, so lets use VIP as an example. Lets say you bought VIP and then bought the title Architect. Then you would get a combo perk, maybe super world edit or whatever its called :p It would be the staff teams choice to come up with the combos
^ What Waffle said