PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
Fixes Requested for Anarchy Realm

Hello!​
The crew on Anarchy has a few concerns that needed to be properly voiced. Anarchy isn't Mana's most populated realm, but I think it deserves some attention. Many of these issues have an impact on gameplay, and while an issue may seem insignificant, in the grand scheme of how Anarchy plays, these issues can deter people from continuing on this realm.

World Bugs
-Issues with animal spawning/behaviors
-Bee hives cannot be moved with bees inside, bees do not breed
-Chickens follow a pattern of grouping into one area, causing death for chicks from entity cramming when throwing eggs
-Animal spawnrate is drastically low in the peremiter of spawn, discouraging new players
-Animal spawnrate is still very low outside of spawn, making it extremely difficult to find specific mobs
-Boats are difficult to place on land, making movement of mobs difficult in an already difficult setting
-Villagers cannot breed
-Withers are docile (Withers are a crucial part to most anarchy servers, assisting in larger scale griefs)

-Issues with items and the environment
-Elytras tend to freeze midair, often killing players (even those without nontraditional clients)
-Ghost blocks happen extremely often
-Hoppers have issues functioning properly
-Certain bows do not function and will not fire arrows- but an arrow will be consumed regardless
-Skeleton spawners do not drop bows
-Banner creation does not work (
)
-Never rains
-Soulsand water pillars and E-Pearl stasis do not work
-Treasure maps do not work
-Sticky pistons despawn frequently if used with slime blocks
-Combat logging does not work

Server Bugs

-Iteming a stack of items will cause a crash in most cases, sometimes for other players. This can be used maliciously. (Here is an image of the crash code, taken from my account and referencing another player- ) **SERIOUS ISSUE**
-Glows turn white after a certain amount of time or after leaving and returning to Anarchy
-Artmap is offered as an option within Anarchy, although it is not accessible (error in applying ArtMap perk to Anarchy, despite Anarchy supposedly being completely vanilla?)
-/cubitshop should add gifting for chat colors and glows, and possibly more cosmetic items to help increase the revenue generated from Anarchy (in honesty, /cubitshop needs a revamp here)
-Anarchy has very little representation- perhaps adding Anarchy as an NPC connection at /hub would help
-Emojis do not work properly in chat

The Anarchy realm has always had the potential to become a popular side of Manacube, while also bringing in revenue for the server. If utilized correctly, and advertised and incentivized properly, I truly do believe the play count for Anarchy would increase. There are many Minecraft players who are interested in playing on an Anarchy style server (look at 2b2t and how much traffic they generate), but only if it is properly maintained. Anarchy is the easiest realm to manage in Manacube, but does need some (well deserved) TLC in order to keep players invested. We are aware that not all of these issues may be fixable, but we believe that a good bit could be investigated and solved fairly quickly.

Despite not having a constant high player count, the players that do play regularly on Anarchy spend a LOT of time doing so. At the time of writing this, some playtimes were:
- _TheNightFox_: 55.38 days
- Anukranan: 3d14h21m
- Cheesi: 11d11h34m
- HereticAngel: 17d2h6m
- lafia8: 2d19h37m
- amucookie: 26d8h31m

I've brought a fair amount of people onto the Anarchy server in the past few days, and a lot of them have been sticking around to play as well. Please consider looking into some of these issues for us, it would mean a lot to both the veteran players and those trying it out for the first time.
Thanks!

Ratings
This for real, though. I came on to Manacube through Anarchy and it's the only server I play or intend to play. Even though I love it here the jank is reaaal. I feel like, as a small note, if the player count does grow there should be a 13+ suggestion or something, for the younger players' sake. Anarchy can get a tiny bit brutal but that's kind of the point, haha

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
woooooo! 2nd times the charm! +1
Accidentally posted the unedited version- oops!
Post automatically merged:

This for real, though. I came on to Manacube through Anarchy and it's the only server I play or intend to play. Even though I love it here the jank is reaaal. I feel like, as a small note, if the player count does grow there should be a 13+ suggestion or something, for the younger players' sake. Anarchy can get a tiny bit brutal but that's kind of the point, haha
completely agree

Ratings
Elytras work perfectly, its just people don’t know how to use it together with the client. I will also add - nether roof access!
Regarding combat lock - better without it.
We used to have it before and sometimes used to bug and next time u enter u end at spawn naked af

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
Elytras work perfectly, its just people don’t know how to use it together with the client. I will also add - nether roof access!
Regarding combat lock - better without it.
We used to have it before and sometimes used to bug and next time u enter u end at spawn naked af
A lot of these issues were catalogued by older members of Anarchy- I wanted to ask you if you had anything else for the list since you’ve been around for a while as well.

Ratings
A lot of these issues were catalogued by older members of Anarchy- I wanted to ask you if you had anything else for the list since you’ve been around for a while as well.
Villager trades are also broken - thus being one of the main reason why og players have left the server. Don’t get me wrong, we were still able to get best enchantments but the time it took and the nerves wasted was not worth it. Especially after they shrunk the border.
Don’t know why we even bother to be honest, they havent even responded to my ticket from a week ago.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,331 82
Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention! Obviously, anarchy is not moderated - I can't speak for everyone, but I know this means I often admittedly forget about Anarchy, but you are entirely right when you say the playerbase on the gamemode deserves representation and equal attention to bugs and issues on the realm.

Just because it is unmoderated, doesn't mean it should be unplayable. It certainly isn't a gamemode for everyone, which is likely why it isn't as "popular" as the other gamemodes, but that shouldn't affect whether or not it is given any attention. Players are players, the realm was introduced to attract people who enjoy that type of gameplay - it would be unfair to ignore them after bringing them here in the first place.

I do in particular really like your suggestions for improving the cubitshop, as well as adding an NPC at the hub for anarchy. I'm curious to see what items you or any other players would like to see added to the cubitshop? I admittedly don't know much about the eco of the server and the usual ways people play anarchy, so I wouldn't like to make suggestions on your behalf.

I will pass this thread on, as well as some of the issues/suggestions raised in this in hopes they can be resolved for the betterment of the community. Thank you again for taking the time to lay out these issues.

Have a nice day/night!

amucooki

VIP+
amucooki
amucooki
VIP+
Ratings
Villager trades are also broken - thus being one of the main reason why og players have left the server. Don’t get me wrong, we were still able to get best enchantments but the time it took and the nerves wasted was not worth it. Especially after they shrunk the border.
Don’t know why we even bother to be honest, they havent even responded to my ticket from a week ago.
they havent responded tickets from months ago hahaha
Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention! Obviously, anarchy is not moderated - I can't speak for everyone, but I know this means I often admittedly forget about Anarchy, but you are entirely right when you say the playerbase on the gamemode deserves representation and equal attention to bugs and issues on the realm.

Just because it is unmoderated, doesn't mean it should be unplayable. It certainly isn't a gamemode for everyone, which is likely why it isn't as "popular" as the other gamemodes, but that shouldn't affect whether or not it is given any attention. Players are players, the realm was introduced to attract people who enjoy that type of gameplay - it would be unfair to ignore them after bringing them here in the first place.

I do in particular really like your suggestions for improving the cubitshop, as well as adding an NPC at the hub for anarchy. I'm curious to see what items you or any other players would like to see added to the cubitshop? I admittedly don't know much about the eco of the server and the usual ways people play anarchy, so I wouldn't like to make suggestions on your behalf.

I will pass this thread on, as well as some of the issues/suggestions raised in this in hopes they can be resolved for the betterment of the community. Thank you again for taking the time to lay out these issues.

Have a nice day/night!
cubitshop wouldnt be for items ideally as we'd like to keep it as vanilla as possible. however, we LOOOOVE chat colors so more cosmetics like that would be great :)

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3

Have a nice day/night!
Hey Hallowqueen! Thanks for getting back to me and giving such a detailed response. /Cubitshop upgrades would have to be purely cosmetic, but I think that things like /nickname or /chatfeelings could be offered as something a player can buy as a perk, and maybe some other cosmetic/fun things. Maybe a few small custom anarchy titles or things of that nature- ones that aren’t as loud as the ones offered in crates so that they still blend in with chat. We could keep the same format the shop has where players can just buy the cosmetic thing they would want instead of crates. I know Anarchy isn’t for everyone, but if you ever want to stop by, I’ll definitely help ya out :)

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,331 82
Hey Hallowqueen! Thanks for getting back to me and giving such a detailed response. /Cubitshop upgrades would have to be purely cosmetic, but I think that things like /nickname or /chatfeelings could be offered as something a player can buy as a perk, and maybe some other cosmetic/fun things. Maybe a few small custom anarchy titles or things of that nature- ones that aren’t as loud as the ones offered in crates so that they still blend in with chat. We could keep the same format the shop has where players can just buy the cosmetic thing they would want instead of crates. I know Anarchy isn’t for everyone, but if you ever want to stop by, I’ll definitely help ya out :)
I see, I think that would be really interesting and would definitely make the realm feel much more similar to the other gamemodes with more customisation and cosmetic options. I have passed the thread on with the suggestions and issues, so hopefully these can be resolved ASAP! Admins are in agreement with a cubitshop revamp on Anarchy, so hopefully this is something that will be improved in the near future also.

And thank you very much for the offer! I have been enjoying singleplayer survival in my free time, so I may have to check out anarchy for the communal feel, haha :')

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
150 9
Fixes Requested for Anarchy Realm

Hello!​
The crew on Anarchy has a few concerns that needed to be properly voiced. Anarchy isn't Mana's most populated realm, but I think it deserves some attention. Many of these issues have an impact on gameplay, and while an issue may seem insignificant, in the grand scheme of how Anarchy plays, these issues can deter people from continuing on this realm.

World Bugs
-Issues with animal spawning/behaviors
-Bee hives cannot be moved with bees inside, bees do not breed
-Chickens follow a pattern of grouping into one area, causing death for chicks from entity cramming when throwing eggs
-Animal spawnrate is drastically low in the peremiter of spawn, discouraging new players
-Animal spawnrate is still very low outside of spawn, making it extremely difficult to find specific mobs
-Boats are difficult to place on land, making movement of mobs difficult in an already difficult setting
-Villagers cannot breed
-Withers are docile (Withers are a crucial part to most anarchy servers, assisting in larger scale griefs)

-Issues with items and the environment
-Elytras tend to freeze midair, often killing players (even those without nontraditional clients)
-Ghost blocks happen extremely often
-Hoppers have issues functioning properly
-Certain bows do not function and will not fire arrows- but an arrow will be consumed regardless
-Skeleton spawners do not drop bows
-Banner creation does not work (
)
-Never rains
-Soulsand water pillars and E-Pearl stasis do not work
-Treasure maps do not work
-Sticky pistons despawn frequently if used with slime blocks
-Combat logging does not work

Server Bugs

-Iteming a stack of items will cause a crash in most cases, sometimes for other players. This can be used maliciously. (Here is an image of the crash code, taken from my account and referencing another player- ) **SERIOUS ISSUE**
-Glows turn white after a certain amount of time or after leaving and returning to Anarchy
-Artmap is offered as an option within Anarchy, although it is not accessible (error in applying ArtMap perk to Anarchy, despite Anarchy supposedly being completely vanilla?)
-/cubitshop should add gifting for chat colors and glows, and possibly more cosmetic items to help increase the revenue generated from Anarchy (in honesty, /cubitshop needs a revamp here)
-Anarchy has very little representation- perhaps adding Anarchy as an NPC connection at /hub would help
-Emojis do not work properly in chat

The Anarchy realm has always had the potential to become a popular side of Manacube, while also bringing in revenue for the server. If utilized correctly, and advertised and incentivized properly, I truly do believe the play count for Anarchy would increase. There are many Minecraft players who are interested in playing on an Anarchy style server (look at 2b2t and how much traffic they generate), but only if it is properly maintained. Anarchy is the easiest realm to manage in Manacube, but does need some (well deserved) TLC in order to keep players invested. We are aware that not all of these issues may be fixable, but we believe that a good bit could be investigated and solved fairly quickly.

Despite not having a constant high player count, the players that do play regularly on Anarchy spend a LOT of time doing so. At the time of writing this, some playtimes were:
- _TheNightFox_: 55.38 days
- Anukranan: 3d14h21m
- Cheesi: 11d11h34m
- HereticAngel: 17d2h6m
- lafia8: 2d19h37m
- amucookie: 26d8h31m

I've brought a fair amount of people onto the Anarchy server in the past few days, and a lot of them have been sticking around to play as well. Please consider looking into some of these issues for us, it would mean a lot to both the veteran players and those trying it out for the first time.
Thanks!
Live, laugh, give the people (mainly me) our working looms for banner patterns <3333

Ratings
but I know this means I often admittedly forget about Anarchy,
I think A way to help with Anarchy being generally forgotten by the playerbase- and potentially get more traffic for Anarchy- is to put an NPC there at spawn for new players. It feels like an almost ~secret~ server, to be honest- like it's there but.. Anyway, I think maybe a wither skeleton or even a tiny wither could be cute ^^

lafia8

PATRON+
lafia8
lafia8
Patron+
Ratings
41 3
I think A way to help with Anarchy being generally forgotten by the playerbase- and potentially get more traffic for Anarchy- is to put an NPC there at spawn for new players. It feels like an almost ~secret~ server, to be honest- like it's there but.. Anyway, I think maybe a wither skeleton or even a tiny wither could be cute ^^
I love the idea for it to be a tiny wither!!

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Do a version update and make it more anarchy like cos I get chat rules and stuff but like are other rules necessary?