ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
So Yeah I fixed it.
Map Makers - EwoutCookies,zombieboytkd,Bunstop,PumpkinParty29
Map Testers - MYSELF(PumpkinParty29) and zombieboytkd (zomb/zombie)
Jumps-194
Pics - Yes the Quad Glass Neo is Possible and here is proof:
EDIT: forgot to the the checkpoints in and it's 9 checkpoints

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
There's gotta be a checkpoint before that quad glass neo, man.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Is this "Tom And Jerry" map based off of Tom And Jerry for the Nintendo DS(™)? (if you get it, you get it)
Anyways, I reviewed some of this in-game earlier, I believe. It's much better than before in terms of build, but as stated above, that neo has got to be fixed; in fact, rather than adding a checkpoint, I think it should be nerfed to a triple glass neo at the most, or even a double glass neo. Otherwise, +1!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
theres legit a 2 triple neo's so no.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hi!
I will be putting this submission into reviewing for the reasons listed below. I will be giving you until the end of September (September 30th) to fix up and make slight changes to your map. If you do not make any changes until the date I've given you, I will be rejecting this map. I will review this and decide what my final decisions on the map at the end of September or before if you notify me.

Firstly, I found the map to be a little too difficult at some points, I recommend nerfing slightly.
The other thing that concerns me, is that the map is really repetitive, especially with the neos.
please message me on discord (Lucifer#2432) if you need help finding bits to nerf, or places to add more variation too.

For the rest of the map,
I really like the build, I can tell that you guys put a lot of effort into it, the theme is also pretty original as I've never seen a Tom and Jerry related map.

Thank you for taking the time to create this map, and I'd love to see more from you.
Luci

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map due to the map not meeting the requirements I put above.

Thank you for taking the time to create this map and submit it. I'd love to see more from you in the future.
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.