Too Many Hackers!

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I am sick and tired of the crazy amount of hackers on the KitPvP. I have noticed the hackers only get 30 minute bans... Seriously, if you want to stop the hackers and make it a lot better and more fun perm ban the hackers!!! They are simply getting banned, hacking on some other server for 30 mins and coming back on to hack again. This needs to be implemented before you lose too many loyal players like me who are sick of this happening.
Fix this now please! Perm ban them!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
+1 I don't go on kit pvp that much, although yes hackers do get very annoying.
I mean, one does not simply have iron armor and a stone sword VS a diamond armor and sword enchanted person who just ate a god apple. Then e iron armor wins.

Ratings
I am having the same problem I am losing my good kits because of hackers.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
We do Ban hackers but they just come back because they only get banned for 30m---->12h------>3d

I think myself that the ban regulation should be more strict and up the tempbans for hours/days.

Hackers never change when they get tempbanned they easily come back.

Most of the time players just rage and call everyone hackers I have thought. When I was a bit retarded if i got molested pretty quickly i thought they hacked but when I would go check everything there is nothing wrong

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
We do Ban hackers but they just come back because they only get banned for 30m---->12h------>3d

I think myself that the ban regulation should be more strict and up the tempbans for hours/days.

Hackers never change when they get tempbanned they easily come back.

Most of the time players just rage and call everyone hackers I have thought. When I was a bit retarded if i got molested pretty quickly i thought they hacked but when I would go check everything there is nothing wrong
Yes people do just call good players hackers but I only say people hack when their player is bugging out due to too many hacks on at one time. I really do think though that the hackers should be perm banned and have to make a ban appeal if they really want to be unbanned.

Ratings
4 1
Personally i dont kit pvp much but when i dont see to many hackers but if your complaining about hackers then record them and report them easy as that.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Personally i dont kit pvp much but when i dont see to many hackers but if your complaining about hackers then record them and report them easy as that.
I have done but apparently I didn't give enough evidence even though I got a recorded video.

Ratings
2 1
Frankly i have been acused of hacking and am sick of it. i have used hacks in the past i.e. <removed> and others. that was during 1.6 time period. i do not hack anymore but still get acused and a few times banned by blazingsea who in my opinion is abuse when he is on thanks for reading. i would love to send in screenshots if necesarry...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazingsea

Ratings
29 1
Frankly i have been acused of hacking and am sick of it. i have used hacks in the past i.e. <removed> and others. that was during 1.6 time period. i do not hack anymore but still get acused and a few times banned by blazingsea who in my opinion is abuse when he is on thanks for reading. i would love to send in screenshots if necesarry...
I banned you once for hacking, your KillAura was quite obvious as my reply to your thread stated.

Ratings
9 2
Yes people do just call good players hackers but I only say people hack when their player is bugging out due to too many hacks on at one time. I really do think though that the hackers should be perm banned and have to make a ban appeal if they really want to be unbanned.
Your claiming that a glitch that can produce an error in a players approximate location, from VANILLA Minecraft, is the result of "have too many hacks on at one time."? You do realize that having a ping of 10 means your going to beat anyone with a ping higher than yours... Your game is updated within a hundredth of a second, but their game is updated, in most cases, every .2 seconds, as most peoples ping can exceed 200. The result is that the low ping player is playing in real time against an opponent who is attacking the position they were in .2 seconds ago... Perhaps that will help with your claims of hacking because you lag and they don't...

Also, if they are, let's say occupied in a bow fight, and you sneak up from behind by walking, and they just turn around and shoot you too. That's not hacking either, that's just a carefully adjusted sounds setup in which they put an emphasis on player noises... Your footsteps could very well sound like thunder claps to them XD

Let's say you think you've cornered some guy and you jump in for the kill, your doing you best to strafe, and go for the crits, but despite your best efforts, your taking hit for hit and lose becuase some part of their gear was better. That is likely to be the result of a high DPI, or sensitivity, mouse combined with quick reflexes and PvP experience; contrary to popular beleif, if they win the fight with 1 HP left, they probably weren't hacking

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
If you believe someone is hacking on any server, you can just make a player report here. Making a thread to address players who hack is unnecessary.